Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever see a one-legged chicken with Tourettes dance???

Originally posted by siceone

Im 6'2 man so you trying to tell me that extra inch would impare my ability to shake my ass?

dude, what are u even talking about? you werent there. of course i can dance, jon is just bustin on my ass cause i was drunk and just goin wild. you just had to see it lol...he just makes it sound much worse and tryin to play me cause he has ran out of gyro meat. :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

dude, what are u even talking about? you werent there. of course i can dance, jon is just bustin on my ass cause i was drunk and just goin wild. you just had to see it lol...he just makes it sound much worse and tryin to play me cause he has ran out of gyro meat. :laugh:

Wild is a subtle term for the way you were sorking your dancing magic out there. I thought you were going to deck someone.

Then that chick decides to entertain you and play along, and she nearly catches an elbow. We were all like, holly shit.....He's going to knock someone off the stage.

That half retarded windmill action you were doing though......made me laugh.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Then that chick decides to entertain you and play along, and she nearly catches an elbow. We were all like, holly shit.....He's going to knock someone off the stage.

:laugh: holy shit what are u talking about what chic?? i saw nothing in my way cept u people in a circle around me lol.