Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ghost Shit????

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Maybe u used such force the shit just torpedoed itself towards the sewersystem.

I ones used such force that I thought the shit was gone....but I felt that sticky feeling when I pulled my jeans up...it seemed the shit had exploded and was all over my butt..

EWWWW LMAOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by synderella420

Okay so when you are taking a shit and then u get up to wipe you ass and the shit aint in the bowl, where the fuck did it go??

Does this ever happen to anyone?:eek:

But the weird thing is sometimes you feel like you shit your insides out and then nothing in the bowl??? :confused:

Ahhh...that's the equivalent of the perfect score in Olympic high diving. It lands straight and true, with hardly a splash, perfectly streamlined. Pat yourself on the back for these rarities. Often these only require nothing but a courtesy wipe. Sweet!:D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Ahhh...that's the equivalent of the perfect score in Olympic high diving. It lands straight and true, with hardly a splash, perfectly streamlined. Pat yourself on the back for these rarities. Often these only require nothing but a courtesy wipe. Sweet!:D

:laugh: :laugh:

Got kinda scared there thought I was the only one! Thanks for the vote of confidence :D:tongue:

Okay so when you are taking a shit and then u get up to wipe you ass and the shit aint in the bowl, where the fuck did it go??

But the weird thing is sometimes you feel like you shit your insides out and then nothing in the bowl??? :confused:

hey....Richard Pryor...cool it! :laugh: ....j/k

. . . . There's actually a very good reason for this . . . It all depends on whether the right circumstances exist to have this special event happen . . . When you are taking an extended dump . . . lets say over 10 minutes . . . . and you happen to be hatching a magic terd (read: One that does not require wiping . . except as a formality . . .) . . They can "creep" down the hatch before you actually flush the bowl . . .

. . . It all comes back to turgor pressure and the variance of rotation of the earth . . . but enough with the science . . .

. . . I am of the firm belief that there is some kind of magic magnet that the government impregnates into every toilet which allows them to monitor when the populace hatches magic terds . . .

. . . I mean, think about it for a second . . . The hatching of a magic terd is a most special occasion . . . it means that your body is in such harmony with itself that it just felt the undeniable urge to form a perfect terd . . A PERFECT TERD!!! . . . . one that does not require the wipe . . . except as a formality . . .

. . . The government could use the data collected from the terd to understand a myriad number of things about human behavior . . . They could try to find a link between magic terds and psychic ability ( I for one will be able to attest to my latent psychic powers while hatching the vile stepsibling of the magic terd . . . the heinous terd . . . ) . . . They could try to find out whether granola really does support greater colonic function, or . . . or . . even if your grandmother really does like the fruitcakes you keep sending her every Christmas. . .

. . . :idea: . . . Someone's gotta market this if it doesn't exist already . . . :laugh: . . . :smoke: . . .