Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love Space but.......

mikeydny

Went there last night, tore that place up with sobeton, and djdekan, i own that place, but the crowd is so blah, u try to get people clappin, like 4 out of 1000 people clap, wtf, ENERGY PEOPLE, and whats with the jumping up and down? who dances like that....???? :blown:

Oscar.G was insane LAST Night by the way, nice set.

Chill out Mikey......it's Sunday, most people aren't online til the work week gets rolling.

Jumping up and down in so 2001...........I prefer to bust into "the percolator," or tear up the floor by simulating dirty humping action!

I agree- the crowd at Space has been pretty fawkin' lame as of late! Haven't been there recently but sounds as if things haven't changed.

Not to get down on you or anything Mikey........but does it really matter? I know I can't dance, I know I look like an asshole when I loose control and hit the floors. However, it doesn't really matter b/c I'm out there having a good time and enjoying the music- (that is why I went out in the first place). I didn't know I was auditioning for Star Search! :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Not to get down on you or anything Mikey........but does it really matter? I know I can't dance, I know I look like an asshole when I loose control and hit the floors. However, it doesn't really matter b/c I'm out there having a good time and enjoying the music- (that is why I went out in the first place). I didn't know I was auditioning for Star Search! :D

Get down on me, Not at all. Does it matter? No. I doubt you look like a asshole, ive seen total messes to hit that floor last night. Although my style of dancing is a lil different, not your jump up and down stuff, but thats the N.Y. in me. People were afraid of me, thinking I was nuts, but I know what im doing and it looks good. What it basically comes down to is NO ENERGY at Space, crowd is lame as you said earlier, bad dancing people + also not having energy = makes me unhappy, I like a great crowd around me, not just the group im with. :D

Or don't you hate it when you're at a lame ass club dancing to a badass dj and you're dancing....you're in your own groove....but

everyone

is

watching

you!!!!

I'm like "DANCE PEOPLE!!! What are you standing there for??!! Do you not HEAR this??!! Shake dat ass bitch!!!"

Then they cheer you on; which is all good and stuff if you're there to show off dance moves or are a professional dancer, but I'm like damn.

So I just walk off to a less populated area and try to *dance and hope no one's watching.

you feel me??

aim:XxXxGogglesXxXx

http://www.lunarmagazine.com

http://www.jivemagazine.com

Joey~~~what do you mean..you can't dance????? Oh...yes you can!!!!!:D;)

Mikey~~~I am not too big on Space and it's for the simple reason that the majority of the people at Space don't know how to appreciate Muzik.....they just wanna hook up!!! :rolleyes: That would explain the lack of energy......but I do agree with Joey that it doesn't matter how ya dance......it's if your really feeling it!!!:D

I have to agree with mikey; the energy level was certainly lacking. but being in miami for so long, I’ve come to expect that. it’s sad but true; that a majority of the people are not there to dance. but rather to stand around; or consistently be moving around. on an endless quest for what, I don’t quite know. take the energy, and the vibe from the patio and bring into the blue room. as fas as dancing styles, I don’t care if you do cart wheels; just dance. nothing gets me more into the music. then having people around me, who are tearing up the dancefloor with me.

btw mikey and pete, I had an awesome time. until next time peace. joeygk stop being so modest bro, you’re a maniac on the dancefloor.

finally props to Oscar G , saturdays set was sick…

HaHA PEople Cant dance GROW THE FUCK UP....

I know pleanty of people that can dance.....If you want Ill call them up for you so the can put a show on for u...Man WTF you go to a club to listen to your preference of musqik and chill out with your friends/GirlFriend Etc....IF you want to see people dance put on SoulTrain or something....Geeeez..

I have been to clubs in MIA/FLA/Japan/ LA....one thing I learned from those place is that there are different types of peeepz. Some people like to dance alot. Some like to dance a little chill out with peeeeepz....Who says they are wrong??? I sometime CAnt sit down ..then I have my dayz I like to sit down and chill out...

This was Soldado Tranze Nation Broad Cast

Originally posted by soldado

HaHA PEople Cant dance GROW THE FUCK UP....

I know pleanty of people that can dance.....If you want Ill call them up for you so the can put a show on for u...Man WTF you go to a club to listen to your preference of musqik and chill out with your friends/GirlFriend Etc....IF you want to see people dance put on SoulTrain or something....Geeeez..

I have been to clubs in MIA/FLA/Japan/ LA....one thing I learned from those place is that there are different types of peeepz. Some people like to dance alot. Some like to dance a little chill out with peeeeepz....Who says they are wrong??? I sometime CAnt sit down ..then I have my dayz I like to sit down and chill out...

This was Soldado Tranze Nation Broad Cast

somebody is feeling evil today. :) look mikey was making an observation, and it was actually pretty accurate. I to have been to clubs all over the world, and when it comes to energy miami is lacking a bit. as far as dancing, if you want to stand around so be it. I am not exactly sure what type of conversation; you can have with blearing music as a background. the constant moving around that takes place, and standing on dance floor gets to be annoying. again, no drama; just a simple observation..

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

At least you arent cocky...

haha :laugh::D:laugh:

somebody is feeling evil today. look mikey was making an observation, and it was actually pretty accurate. I to have been to clubs all over the world, and when it comes to energy miami is lacking a bit. as far as dancing, if you want to stand around so be it. I am not exactly sure what type of conversation; you can have with blearing music as a background. the constant moving around that takes place, and standing on dance floor gets to be annoying. again, no drama; just a simple observation..

Thank you sir. ;)

Alright mikeydny let me know next time your going to Space.

I'll be the judge of whether you have the moves or not. Don't be afraid don't be shy, just let it all loose and I will be the critique.

I too love to dance, so that makes me qualified to judge.

Just don't be doing any funky monkey or stuff becouse I will tell it

like it is.:book:

I know what you look like...........

To be continued..................

:blown:

Originally posted by esance

Alright mikeydny let me know next time your going to Space.

I'll be the judge of whether you have the moves or not. Don't be afraid don't be shy, just let it all loose and I will be the critique.

I too love to dance, so that makes me qualified to judge.

Just don't be doing any funky monkey or stuff becouse I will tell it

like it is.:book:

I know what you look like...........

To be continued..................

:blown:

2 People on here watched me, and they already said I know what im doing, but sure ill let ya know......;):rolleyes:;)

Not to get down on you or anything Mikey........but does it really matter? I know I can't dance, I know I look like an asshole when I loose control and hit the floors. However, it doesn't really matter b/c I'm out there having a good time and enjoying the music- (that is why I went out in the first place). I didn't know I was auditioning for Star Search!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

man...that was hilarious! i'm in total agreement with you on this one joey...who cares what you look like as long as your out having a great time....the way i see it...you don't know half the people in there...and they don't know you....and more than likely the next morning they won't even remember you so....who cares?!?!?! just dance! i have to admit though, everyonce in a while when i go out and see someone dancing "a la" roger rabbit or cabbage patch kid style....i can't help but to take a step back and laugh....lolol...sorry.....:blank::tongue:

This sounds like a good idea. I'll outdance all your asses while holding a drink and my camera :)

But why are we making a big deal over who can dance and who can't? If you're on the floor having fun it doesn't matter hehe :)

I've never gotten a straight answer out of people who go to clubs to just sit.

Originally posted by pod

This sounds like a good idea. I'll outdance all your asses while holding a drink and my camera :)

But why are we making a big deal over who can dance and who can't? If you're on the floor having fun it doesn't matter hehe :)

I've never gotten a straight answer out of people who go to clubs to just sit.

no big fuzz.. I actually think this thread, is kind of funny. a dance off would be fun. we use to do that at SF all the time. it's pretty kewl. everybody tears it up on the dancefloor. you wind up having a blast, and making new friends..

I didnt start this post with the intent of Drama nor the intent to critisize peoples dancing or anything. I guess it came out the wrong way. I seen plenty of people who knew what they were doing and plenty of people who didnt, but I didnt say there was nothing wrong with that, when I first started going to clubs I couldnt dance for shit. Tony and I were talking what I think it actually is, not enough people let it all go, alot of people care what other people think, f that though, like someone said you dont know the people there, they wont remember you, so screw it. SORRY for the comments, I just hate being in dead clubs, not saying Space is dead, but definetely could be more energy there.

Also as far as the dance-off ill enter, lol. Like I said earlier Tony can vouch for me, just make sure there is room for me to move, I need space because im all over the place (rhymed, lol). :D

As long As I can Wear my Kangooooo! and my Glasses Im there for the dance off!

My restrictions are No break dancing no head spinning or hands spins...windmills are not allowed either since u would hurt the people standing around... Lights are allowed ..sorry no lights for Sobe....( Muahaha ) That gives him a unfair advantage.

P.S.

Must be Good Musqik... ( Sobe Are you pondering what type of music i would listen to ?? )

Im STill at the beach Sobie..muahaha

just dance! i have to admit though, everyonce in a while when i go out and see someone dancing "a la" roger rabbit or cabbage patch kid style....i can't help but to take a step back and laugh....lolol...sorry.....:blank::tongue:

WTF When Did Roger Rabbit go out of style or the Cabbage patch???!@#!@#

Dam now Ill just have to go back to my old faith full dance move.... THE MOONWALK.

P.S.

Anyone here ever remeber Brooklyn Dancing or Uprocking ???:laugh: