Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spundea party coming to Liquid

liquidowner

Hey Guys, Would like a little imput from the clubbers on this one. First, as you know, Liquid is converting the top Vip room into a separate room with it's own vibe, The imput I would like is what kind of vibe would you like for that room. Starting Feb. 9, Liquid will be changing it's musical format downstairs in the main room to the musical format that fits the spundae party format and that spundae event will be brought to you not once a month but twice a month starting on the 23 of march for the WMC. We will be bringing you a monthly res. that's going to knock your socks off along with another regular res as well as my Partner in crime Drew Bongiorno. Liquid will be the place for all you music lovers so get your dancing shoes ready. So with that info, what kind of retreat upstairs would you guys most like to experience. I would also like to add that friday the 1st of feb will be the last night of Fat Black PussyCat. Fridays will have great music , you will just have to be a little light in the loafs to enjoy that night. We will be doing a grand opening of sorts for the club to celebrate these changes on the 9 so let me know and as usual your all in on me. Don't forget, We got spundae to agree to the live Broadcasting that we will be doing from our club starting the 16 on 93.1 so imagine not be able to make it to the club and being able to pop on the radio to catch a set from Lee Burr or Jerry B. I believe Liquid is ready to be King once again on South Beach so give me your feedback and I will make it happen. You guys can thank Drew for Spundae and a Liquid team that is really making me proud of them. Dont worry about your friday nights either, I'm opening another club in the old Red spot on 7th and Wash and it will be totally focused on kick ass music. It's capacity is about 3 to 400 hundred and has a great vibe to it so I will keep you posted. Look for it in about 30 days. Thanks, Billy Shaw

wow... hard to believe, but i think miami is finally starting to be about the people and not only the money... i really value the fact that you (billy) would take our opinions into consideration when regarding liquid... you ask about the formats for your rooms (if that wasn't the question, then disregard the answer)... i believe that the rooms should vary more in terms of bpms rather than style of music. i.e. i would much rather be at a club that has a room to let it all loose and another room where you can sit, chill out and listen to deeper, mellower beats, than a club that has both rooms with high bpms (for example, trance in one room, house in the other). there are several djs currently spinning on the beach that really know their downtempo, and others who do not have a residency, but could definitely do the job (just add a couple of vowels to phrnkdlc). anyway, that's my 2 cents.