Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hear Factory Is Still Going Right Now!!!!!

Originally posted by girly

OH and like a place called Vinyl isn't about drugs. I think so and i think even a little more than Factory. Maybe with the exception of a few

to quote your response to mike.. don't judge something til you've experienced it..

unless you've been to vinyl, you have no idea.. i on the other hand have been to factory and can make my own assesment based on my experience...

however i will certainly not deny that there is rampant drug use at vinyl.. so read more carefully next time, b/c i never said vinyl was free from drug use.. not in the least...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally went to both VINYL on Fri/ Sat and Factory Sunday both totally sober. I stayed @ VINYL from 2AM- 9AM and @ FACTORY from 10AM- 8PM.... I had excellent times both nights.

Was totally upset at the amount of cracked out people @ VINYL. At least the crowd @ FACTORY was more discreet about getting mangled, but I couldn't believe how many people were visibly just out of their minds for the DT show. At times I actually felt like I was rolling.... to me it's just not worth it anymore. I feel like a million bucks in the morning and I still remember every minute of my night. What could be more eventful than that???

OH and like a place called Vinyl isn't about drugs. I think so and i think even a little more than Factory. Maybe with the exception of a few

Well, I DON"T think Vinyl is all about the drugs. They get a lot of exceptional dj's. I'm not saying that they aren't prevalent but I FEEL its more about the music where as SF a bit more about being a cracktory. yeah JP may be good at times but seriously, I think your kidding yourself by saying that Vinyl is more of a drug place than factory...haha

Oh please, Latin clubs, Hip-hop clubs, Commercial clubs, after hour clubs etc....they are all drug infested! I don't want to hear it. coke, weed, x, etc...a drug is a drug period..So what if the majority of the people at the SF prefer rolling their faces off as well as people at Spah prefer to get geeked up? The only diff is that at the SF the music and people are ten times better!!!

Why do people love to criticize the SF?

Not everyone understands The SF....and if can't understand it than don't go!

Originally posted by gwyllion

Totally went to both VINYL on Fri/ Sat and Factory Sunday both totally sober. I stayed @ VINYL from 2AM- 9AM and @ FACTORY from 10AM- 8PM.... I had excellent times both nights.

Was totally upset at the amount of cracked out people @ VINYL. At least the crowd @ FACTORY was more discreet about getting mangled, but I couldn't believe how many people were visibly just out of their minds for the DT show. At times I actually felt like I was rolling.... to me it's just not worth it anymore. I feel like a million bucks in the morning and I still remember every minute of my night. What could be more eventful than that???

interestingly enough you just proved my point..

i dont' go to vinyl on fridays anymore b/c the crowd there is awful now.. i was talking about saturday nite w/ howells which is an amazing crowd...

i agree w/ you somewhat on the feeling good the next mornign thing.. i'm kind of sick of the club scene w/ crackheads everywhere at the moment...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well, I DON"T think Vinyl is all about the drugs. They get a lot of exceptional dj's. I'm not saying that they aren't prevalent but I FEEL its more about the music where as SF a bit more about being a cracktory. yeah JP may be good at times but seriously, I think your kidding yourself by saying that Vinyl is more of a drug place than factory...haha

Well everyone has their own opinion but there is drugs in every club period. For someone to say(pfloyD -and If i remember correctly you were only at SF once for a theme party) that at Factory the drugs come first is absolutely ridiculous. And I never went to Vinyl once, but when Dt came to SF and the whole place was a Vinyl crowd, Umm you wanna talk about drugs. Some of these people were the biggest drug addicts I've ever seen and thats not like the normal SF crowd at all. But regardless, whatever thats just a personal choice. That doesn't mean that everyone at Vinyl is there to be mangled . The same with SF.

Well everyone has their own opinion but there is drugs in every club period. For someone to say(pfloyD -and If i remember correctly you were only at SF once for a theme party) that at Factory the drugs come first is absolutely ridiculous. And I never went to Vinyl once, but when Dt came to SF and the whole place was a Vinyl crowd. Umm you wanna talk about drugs. These people were the biggest drug addicts I've ever seen and thats not like the normal SF crowd at all. But regardless, whatever thats just a personal choice. That doesn't mean that everyone at Vinyl is there to be mangled . The same with SF.

no, actually you dont' remember correctly.. i said the *last* time i was there was a theme party.. coincidentally, his bday 2 years ago at which point i stopped going b/c i dont' enjoy spending a half hour in one spot.. or it taking an hour to get through coat check...

and to say that it was the vinyl crowd at SF on thanksgiving is niave.. although i'm sure there were many a vinylheads there, they could not pack out the club.. thanksgiving eve is a tourist trap anyway.. i gurantee what you saw was a lot of the normal SF crowd, and what wasn't was the tourists.. i know plenty of SF regs who went that nite.. i doubt too many of the vinyl regs would go to factory to hear him anyway, considering they can hear him every week for $20.. why would they pay $50?

Originally posted by PFloyd40

interestingly enough you just proved my point..

i dont' go to vinyl on fridays anymore b/c the crowd there is awful now.. i was talking about saturday nite w/ howells which is an amazing crowd...

i agree w/ you somewhat on the feeling good the next mornign thing.. i'm kind of sick of the club scene w/ crackheads everywhere at the moment...

yeah I went both nights and the crowds were definitely different. Saturdays vibe was definitely better, more room to dance and Friday was overly packed, perhaps a little more drug infested but none the less The music was incdredible. I mean I stayed sober both nights and it did feel good the next day but my body was still shot...

Well everyone has their own opinion but there is drugs in every club period. For someone to say(pfloyD -and If i remember correctly you were only at SF once for a theme party) that at Factory the drugs come first is absolutely ridiculous. And I never went to Vinyl once, but when Dt came to SF and the whole place was a Vinyl crowd, Umm you wanna talk about drugs. Some of these people were the biggest drug addicts I've ever seen and thats not like the normal SF crowd at all. But regardless, whatever thats just a personal choice. That doesn't mean that everyone at Vinyl is there to be mangled . The same with SF.

True the drug thing is prevelant at many clubs.

I highly doubt many Vinyl ppl would go over to SF to hear DT play like pfloyd said...for the price logic and they couldn't fill up the place.

Also calling the Vinyl crowd the biggest drug addicts is a joke. Shit I noticed at vinyl friday that more and more of the crowd is the SF ppl who have nothing else to do on friday so they come to vinyl get cracked out there and then get cracked out at SF sat too. Perhaps you were just noticing the "normal" Sf crowd

The normal SF crowd...hmm the majority of ones I know that go there tell me that it is the same shit every week a Drugs all prevalent, b/c there is more room and its probably less noticable. where as Vinyl is a smaller space and there aren't as many dark corners and shit...

This isn't a Sf vs. Vinyl thing first of all. They both have drug addicts. LOL. I'm not gonna sit here and argue who has more. My point is that by Pfloyd saying that "w/ SF drugs come first.. party/vibe/music etc.. all take the back seat.. " is not true. How do u know what comes first to the whole entire crowd in SF? Drugs is a personal preference. Just because there is some asses that go there to get mangled and walk around like a zombie all night doesn't mean that that is the whole club of SF, and that thats what its about. And just because there is a bunch of people in Vinyl that choose to "be themselves" by walking around like a bunch of dirtsacks all night in their K-holes and all drugged out on crystal of course alot of others aren't there for that. They are there to hear DT & DH. SO you can't say that with any clubs "Drugs" come first. Yeah to "SOME" people. That doesn't mean label the whole club and say everything else takes a back seat to drugs. Anyways, that was my point.

OK HERE IS MY TAKE ON IT... I LOVE CLUBS AND I USE TO GO TO GET MANGLED CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS FUN AND COOL AND THE MAIN THING IS CAUSE I WAS IGNORANT. AFTER A WHILE I STARTED TO HEAR DIFFERENT DJ'S AND DIFFERENT STYLES. SO THAT IS WHEN I BEGAN TO APPRECIATE MUSIC MORE. I LEARNED TO RESPECT DJ'S AND THEIR STYLES EVEN IF IT IS NOT "MY THANG." IF I HEARD A SET AND DIDN'T ENJOY IT I WOULDN'T KNOCK THE CLUB NOR THE DJ BUT INSTEAD THE TALENT. I MEAN OF COURSE DANNY HAS TALENT AND I DONT CARE WUT YOU GUYS THINK JP HAS TALENT AND HIS OWN STYLE THAT NOT MANY DJ'S HAVE AS WUT YOU CALL "POTS AND PANS." DANNY HAS A LOVE FOR MUSIC AND TALENT THAT IS HARD TO DESCRIBE CAUSE IT IS JUST THERE. THE WAY HE SPEAKS TO THE CROWD WITH HIS MUSIC(NOW I AM NOT A VYNL REGULAR NOR BEEN THERE A LOT, BUT I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE THE VYNLHEADS AND KNOCK SF AND THIS IS WUT I AM TOLD). NOW THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT JP IS YES HE HAS HIS DAYS LIKE EVERY OTHER DJ'S... HE IS STILL GOOD. HE WORKS TRACKS VERY WELL AND WORKS HIS VOCALS LIKE NO OTHER THAT I HAVE HEARD AND PLAYS THOSE NASTY TRACKS THAT PEOPLE WITHER SWEAT OR HATE. IF HE SPINS FOR CRACKHEADS OR NOT, HE IS STILL TALENTED AND CRACKHEADS CAN ENJOY MUSIC ALSO LOL. THERE ARE DRUGIES IN EVERY CLUB. MORE IN SOME CLUBS THAN OTHERS BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE. AND IF YOU WANNA COMPARE CLUBS THEN IT IS JUST STUPID... VYNL HAS NO BAR SO EITHER YOUR FUKED UP OR YOUR SOBER... SF HAS A BAR WHICH PEOPLE DO DRINK BELIEVE IT OR NOT, BUT THEN YOU GOT THE FACTORY HEADS WHO DROP AND BUMP MAD SHIT WHEN THEY GET THERE IN THE MORNING (WHICH YOU GUYS ARE TALKIN ABOUT, SO I SEE YOUR POINT). BUT THE POINT IS THAT NO MATTER WUT CLUB YOUR AT YOU GO TO ENJOY THE MUSIC FIRST, SOBER OR NOT. IF YOU FIGURE WHY WOULD I GO TO A CLUB IF I DONT LIKE THE DJ NOR THE STYLE, SO THEN FIGURE IT THIS WAY WHY WOULD YOU GO DO DRUGS AT THE CLUB IF YOU DONT LIKE MUSIC EITHER... I HAVE DONE DRUGS AND HEARD A DJ THAT SUX AND WOULDNT BUDGE, SO WUTS THE POINT??:confused: ALL IN ALL I FEEL EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR EVERYONE'S OPINIONS AND NOT KNOCK ONE THING CAUSE THEY DONT PREFER IT NOR THE ATMOSPHERE. JUST MY $.02

BTW I DO DROP, BUT VERY RARELY SO DONT THINK MY VIEWS ARE LIKE THIS CAUSE OF WUT I DO OR DONT DO...

Originally posted by origskeemr

OK HERE IS MY TAKE ON IT... I LOVE CLUBS AND I USE TO GO TO GET MANGLED CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS FUN AND COOL AND THE MAIN THING IS CAUSE I WAS IGNORANT. AFTER A WHILE I STARTED TO HEAR DIFFERENT DJ'S AND DIFFERENT STYLES. SO THAT IS WHEN I BEGAN TO APPRECIATE MUSIC MORE. I LEARNED TO RESPECT DJ'S AND THEIR STYLES EVEN IF IT IS NOT "MY THANG." IF I HEARD A SET AND DIDN'T ENJOY IT I WOULDN'T KNOCK THE CLUB NOR THE DJ BUT INSTEAD THE TALENT. I MEAN OF COURSE DANNY HAS TALENT AND I DONT CARE WUT YOU GUYS THINK JP HAS TALENT AND HIS OWN STYLE THAT NOT MANY DJ'S HAVE AS WUT YOU CALL "POTS AND PANS." DANNY HAS A LOVE FOR MUSIC AND TALENT THAT IS HARD TO DESCRIBE CAUSE IT IS JUST THERE. THE WAY HE SPEAKS TO THE CROWD WITH HIS MUSIC(NOW I AM NOT A VYNL REGULAR NOR BEEN THERE A LOT, BUT I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE THE VYNLHEADS AND KNOCK SF AND THIS IS WUT I AM TOLD). NOW THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT JP IS YES HE HAS HIS DAYS LIKE EVERY OTHER DJ'S... HE IS STILL GOOD. HE WORKS TRACKS VERY WELL AND WORKS HIS VOCALS LIKE NO OTHER THAT I HAVE HEARD AND PLAYS THOSE NASTY TRACKS THAT PEOPLE WITHER SWEAT OR HATE. IF HE SPINS FOR CRACKHEADS OR NOT, HE IS STILL TALENTED AND CRACKHEADS CAN ENJOY MUSIC ALSO LOL. THERE ARE DRUGIES IN EVERY CLUB. MORE IN SOME CLUBS THAN OTHERS BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE. AND IF YOU WANNA COMPARE CLUBS THEN IT IS JUST STUPID... VYNL HAS NO BAR SO EITHER YOUR FUKED UP OR YOUR SOBER... SF HAS A BAR WHICH PEOPLE DO DRINK BELIEVE IT OR NOT, BUT THEN YOU GOT THE FACTORY HEADS WHO DROP AND BUMP MAD SHIT WHEN THEY GET THERE IN THE MORNING (WHICH YOU GUYS ARE TALKIN ABOUT, SO I SEE YOUR POINT). BUT THE POINT IS THAT NO MATTER WUT CLUB YOUR AT YOU GO TO ENJOY THE MUSIC FIRST, SOBER OR NOT. IF YOU FIGURE WHY WOULD I GO TO A CLUB IF I DONT LIKE THE DJ NOR THE STYLE, SO THEN FIGURE IT THIS WAY WHY WOULD YOU GO DO DRUGS AT THE CLUB IF YOU DONT LIKE MUSIC EITHER... I HAVE DONE DRUGS AND HEARD A DJ THAT SUX AND WOULDNT BUDGE, SO WUTS THE POINT??:confused: ALL IN ALL I FEEL EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR EVERYONE'S OPINIONS AND NOT KNOCK ONE THING CAUSE THEY DONT PREFER IT NOR THE ATMOSPHERE. JUST MY $.02

BTW I DO DROP, BUT VERY RARELY SO DONT THINK MY VIEWS ARE LIKE THIS CAUSE OF WUT I DO OR DONT DO...

good statement hun;)

This isn't a Sf vs. Vinyl thing first of all. They both have drug addicts. LOL. I'm not gonna sit here and argue who has more. My point is that by Pfloyd saying that "w/ SF drugs come first.. party/vibe/music etc.. all take the back seat.. " is not true. How do u know what comes first to the whole entire crowd in SF? Drugs is a personal preference. Just because there is some asses that go there to get mangled and walk around like a zombie all night doesn't mean that that is the whole club of SF, and that thats what its about. And just because there is a bunch of people in Vinyl that choose to "be themselves" by walking around like a bunch of dirtsacks all night in their K-holes and all drugged out on crystal of course alot of others aren't there for that. They are there to hear DT & DH. SO you can't say that with any clubs "Drugs" come first. Yeah to "SOME" people. That doesn't mean label the whole club and say everything else takes a back seat to drugs. Anyways, that was my point.

hey ingrid is this the first valid argument u made without yelling....and u know what....i gotta agree with you:cool:

Originally posted by msoprano13

hey ingrid is this the first valid argument u made without yelling....and u know what....i gotta agree with you:cool:

Thanks baybee..I'm happy u do agree with me. For god sakes I'm happy someone does:tongue:

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea i actually gotta agree as well.. touche!

;)

but in all fairness wasn't which has more persay, just about at which more emphasis is on... i still firmly believe that hypothetically speaking, if all drugs were relinquished that there would still be a decent amount of people at vinyl and i'm not so sure about factory, w/ the few exceptions of course :tongue:

omg i had the best time, the music was good, the crowd was hot,I saw so many people i knew it was crazy! It was just a sick night overall I was a mangled mess and I must say Jp played good however, that CD he played did SKIP lol see what too much k can do to you LOL I got there at 5am and left at 8pm what a sick night, if i had taken my car i would of closed it out and left at 12:30am! It was good to see everyone, see you guys at the PJ party :)

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

It was just a sick night overall I was a mangled mess and I must say Jp played good however, that CD he played did SKIP lol see what too much k can do to you

u have no clue what u r talking about....please stop!

All in all had a great time :) spent most of the night/day on the 3rd level dancin to the hard beats kickin....but then took us like an hour to get out....no joke....it was standstill on the stairs by the main dancefloor not to mention some guy behind me kept on pushing & shoving & almost fell on me....f*ckin juiceheads :rolleyes:

Originally posted by trancedkitten

All in all had a great time :) spent most of the night/day on the 3rd level dancin to the hard beats kickin....but then took us like an hour to get out....no joke....it was standstill on the stairs by the main dancefloor not to mention some guy behind me kept on pushing & shoving & almost fell on me....f*ckin juiceheads :rolleyes:

when did you leave? it was like that when i was walking in but when i left there were 100-200 of us faithful crackheads left....

BG