Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright after reading all these quoth dancing threads.....

quoth

how many people are under the impression that i am a really shitty dancer? :laugh:

and of those who seen me dance at Limelight,Lunatarium,Vinyl,Roxy, how much do i look like a one-legged chicken with tourettes..courtesy of that gyro eating mofo, djjonstephen just curious

:tongue:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I wouldnt say you're a bad dancer....You have a very unique style....:)

thats exactly what im saying!!!....quoth is not a bad dancer by anyones standards....hes just fuckin crazy. i think if i danced the way that he danced i would fuckin pass out, if i had that much energy i think i would win the nyc marathon!!

and djjonstephen quoth puts a one-legged chicken with tourettes to shame!!

KEEP IT UP BROTHA!!

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

thats exactly what im saying!!!....quoth is not a bad dancer by anyones standards....hes just fuckin crazy. i think if i danced the way that he danced i would fuckin pass out, if i had that much energy i think i would win the nyc marathon!!

Yeah seriously, I get tired just looking at him dance......:tongue:

Originally posted by ggfella4

and djjonstephen quoth puts a one-legged chicken with tourettes to shame!!

KEEP IT UP BROTHA!!

peace out

gianni

Okay, you're right....he might put a one legged chicken to shame but a healthy chiken with tourettes would give that guiness guzzling leprechaun a run for his money.