Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi I'm New to this board.

Hello!!

CP usually does a thread on the new people every few months - like - what's your age, job, ect..... so make it easy for us and introduce yourself!!

What does your screen name mean or how did you come up with it?

age?

Job?

Nationality?

This way - those long threads will go away!!

Originally posted by crobra

Hello!!

CP usually does a thread on the new people every few months - like - what's your age, job, ect..... so make it easy for us and introduce yourself!!

What does your screen name mean or how did you come up with it?

age?

Job?

Nationality?

This way - those long threads will go away!!

LOL... too true.

But welcome to clubplanet... the most addicting message board on the internet.... changing the way everyone thinks about meeting people from the internet.

As for clubs? I go where I can hear good music.

Awww. such a nice welcome.. okay fyi my name is Katie, i am a computer consultant during the week, clubber on the weekends. i am irish and german, i have a cat. lol

and my name babylov143 was something i made up a long time ago, does'nt really mean much. i just thought it was cute. i am 20 yrs old and i hope that answers all of your questions..lol

Thanks for inviting me into your family.. aww . you all seem soo nice

:heart:

:) I am also new to this message board. Just been observing for a few weeks. Some of my friends are on here too. I dont know his CP name, but his name and Martin. My name is Tom. I'm from Brooklyn and go to Baruch College. Been going to Roxy Friday's lately. And, i also like going to Exit. If, you guys ever wanna chat online you can im me on AOL at BLCHRBEAN or email at BLCHRBEAN@aol.com. I know most of you guys are cool. I've seen some of you and hopefully will see you again soon.

lata:cool:

tom

Originally posted by blchrbean

:) I am also new to this message board. Just been observing for a few weeks. Some of my friends are on here too. I dont know his CP name, but his name and Martin. My name is Tom. I'm from Brooklyn and go to Baruch College. Been going to Roxy Friday's lately. And, i also like going to Exit. If, you guys ever wanna chat online you can im me on AOL at BLCHRBEAN or email at BLCHRBEAN@aol.com. I know most of you guys are cool. I've seen some of you and hopefully will see you again soon.

lata:cool:

tom

:blown: .....Dont let these people know what type of music you listen to or you will get flamed.......Other than that, welcome to the board.....:D

Alright, alright

Yes, I listen to New Kids On The Block by choice and enjoy it. They were part of my life and I group I like listening to.

Hey, I don't go off on what you listen to.

I just think when i'm driving in my car, we listen to my music....just as we listen to your music when we're in your car.

And, for all of you out there wondering.......I'm musically open and like music from the 80's and early 90's. Even though Marty here is trying to make me into a clubber.