Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Michaels this week?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Well, if my altenator decides to work properly. I'll be there.....

Dance floor anyone???????

VW problems??:rolleyes:..You best get that fixed...or else the floor may be empty! :eek: BTW, whats that girls name you introduced me to last week?:confused:

Have fun!! Sorry I won't be able to grace everyone with my presence tonight. I'm jelous, sitting here 2 blocks away :( Anyway, Melly don't get too drunk. Spygirl do you little dance as usual, John.... just do what you usually do. Let me know how the crowd is tonight. peace

Originally posted by john_michael0494

Kettleone I will do as you asked, longer build-ups, I feel inspired after hearing Howells this weekend, ***JM***

John please dont think you were playin bad, I wanted to call you and ask you about some stuff, and that was one of them, dont think I was bashing you at all, please, sorry I couldnt make it last night, we got back from a meeting in the city late, some monster eating cupcakes couldnt find the Lincoln and I was way to zoot to help out, lol, next week for sure

Originally posted by kettleone4me

John please dont think you were playin bad, I wanted to call you and ask you about some stuff, and that was one of them, dont think I was bashing you at all, please, sorry I couldnt make it last night, we got back from a meeting in the city late, some monster eating cupcakes couldnt find the Lincoln and I was way to zoot to help out, lol, next week for sure

I don't think he took it that way at all......