Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here's to the sexiest person in breaks....

Originally posted by mysterynyc

Timo is the man. Here's one DJ who's live sets BY FAR surpass his compilations/production, though he IS a very good remixer/producer.

He is probably one of the best DJs to hear live, he's the master of "wet funk".

on nye he trainwrecked his first three mixes and walked off the stage. at centro he wrecked 30 percent of his mixes.

yeah great live performance

Originally posted by jayp

on nye he trainwrecked his first three mixes and walked off the stage. at centro he wrecked 30 percent of his mixes.

yeah great live performance

I don't know....I heard him @ Twilo....Dec. 8th 2000.....one of the best Birthdays I ever had.

Didn't trainwreck at all. People were going nuts to his set...including myself.

listen.....DJ's a human beings too. they have their good nights and bad nights just like everyone else.

Timo Maas...on a good night....is AMAZING. on a bad night...of course he'll trainwreck.

Same goes for Sasha. 90% of the time...he's on coke and will mix mediocre stuff for about 30 mins and the rest of the night is left to Digweed.

But THAT 10% of the time that he does try....even minimally and spins, and puts his heart into it...he's THE BEST IN THE GAME.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

listen.....DJ's a human beings too. they have their good nights and bad nights just like everyone else.

Timo Maas...on a good night....is AMAZING. on a bad night...of course he'll trainwreck.

Same goes for Sasha. 90% of the time...he's on coke and will mix mediocre stuff for about 30 mins and the rest of the night is left to Digweed.

But THAT 10% of the time that he does try....even minimally and spins, and puts his heart into it...he's THE BEST IN THE GAME.

what are you talking about?

even fucked up he's better then 99.9% of the dj's out there.. flawless mixing and amazing tracks.. digwed alone is boring.. sasha makes him a better dj..

Originally posted by mugwump

OK..

I think the sexy breaks thing is starting to wear thin now..

Lets talk about how ugly House Djs can be now..

huh? can we?

MIX IT UP PEOPLE!

Jeeze~

dj irene

oh yeah, mugz where was that pic of you taken....looks like a cool environment

Tilly, this thread started as a sort of congrads 2 my friend Shugga for placing 2nd in said poll. But I realized right after I posted it that I'd already put that info in the previous cute breaks women thread, hence the oops. Now this thing's taken on a whole life of its own thanx 2 u guys. :tongue:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by breaksny

Tilly, this thread started as a sort of congrads 2 my friend Shugga for placing 2nd in said poll. But I realized right after I posted it that I'd already put that info in the previous cute breaks women thread, hence the oops. Now this thing's taken on a whole life of its own thanx 2 u guys. :tongue:

these threads have a way of doing that...especially when certain members show up in them. I had to put Armand in there cuz he is just the complete opposite of what I find attractive in guys...well aside from the dark hair and dark eyes..but he is so sppppoookkkyyyyyyy looking.