Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't wanna pay $3 !

Ok, Its not like I can't:rolleyes:...but anyone who can help me out this Tuesday @ Platinum, please do. I'm comin with about 10 people, so comps would be nice:D...I know it's only $3, but you know the rules..."Don't pay in Jersey."....PM me somebody with good news...thanks!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Ok, Its not like I can't:rolleyes:...but anyone who can help me out this Tuesday @ Platinum, please do. I'm comin with about 10 people, so comps would be nice:D...I know it's only $3, but you know the rules..."Don't pay in Jersey."....PM me somebody with good news...thanks!

10 peeps $30 PLEASE! lol

hmm about paying 3$..

this has nothing to do with your subject.... but i find it silly that you pay 3$ at hunka bunka for parking, and you have to park it yourself..the least they can do is park and get the car for you..

i guess really dont care that much..i still have a blast there no matter who parks the damn car...:D

I have one four letter word for you........GEEK!!!!!!!

J/K....Ya know I like you.....;)

Noone wants to pay a cover, but they want good DJ's. How do you think we pay for them. When no one pays, promoters get stiffed, and then they quit. As much as everybody hates promoters, all your favorate clubs would not exist without us.

Pay the cover, I have three dollars worth of change in my shoe.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Do you need gas, tolls and an oil change to go with that? Charge it to the Underhill's account......:D

You think you are so funny don't you??????

Well, yoo know what, you are!!!!!!!!!!!!(sometimes)

Seen any weather reports lately????

What's up love? Told Laurie that I have passes for junior at XS. Will give them to COSMIC

Do you get this joke yet, about the tornadoes?

JR at XS......I am so sure........:rolleyes:

I think I do......It only took putting together a few missing pieces and some threads.....

Tornados or ice picks.......???

You're kidding, right?! You're bitching about paying $3?! You can't possibly be serious. If you and your friends can't afford $3 to go out, you should all get jobs!

Are you joking me? For all of you it is only $30 - I have paid more than that for myself alone at certain places.

Another thing, your username has the letters BMW in it - if you have one and are complaining about the $3 than you are one cheap bastard..................and if you don't have one and want one.................shit, you are going to wait a long time because they cost a hell of a lot more than $30 and that seems to be too steep for you at the moment...

I am brain dead............I was thinking JV and typed Junior....I am a DORK!!!!!!! No, that's not it....the wat you came flying in on Sunday morning last time, got your stuff and bolted, like a tornado!!!!!:D

But tornadoes are full of energy.....:D

Ice picks just hurt:laugh:

Originally posted by drama

Are you joking me? For all of you it is only $30 - I have paid more than that for myself alone at certain places.

Another thing, your username has the letters BMW in it - if you have one and are complaining about the $3 than you are one cheap bastard..................and if you don't have one and want one.................shit, you are going to wait a long time because they cost a hell of a lot more than $30 and that seems to be too steep for you at the moment...

Wow...I guess I can't be sarcastic on this board! :laugh:...Obviously, I am joking...I would pay more than that to continue this party...It's my favorite mid-week place to be..I also am not "new" to the scene and know what its like to pay $30 to get into a club...shit...I do that almost every Saturday/Sunday...as for being a cheap bastard...find me tonite...I'll buy ya all the drinks you want...;)....don't worry about my financial situation...the BMW is doin just fine thank you:tongue:...I tip these Platinum bartenders almost $3 on every drink...I shoulda posted this thread in the Humor board..:laugh:

Originally posted by boywonder77

Noone wants to pay a cover, but they want good DJ's. How do you think we pay for them. When no one pays, promoters get stiffed, and then they quit. As much as everybody hates promoters, all your favorate clubs would not exist without us.

Pay the cover, I have three dollars worth of change in my shoe.

So..is that how it works??:rolleyes:...Well, I guess I can afford the $3...:laugh:...Leave your shoe by the parking garage...I'll counting on you to hook me up...or else I can't go..:laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

This is also true......We doing shots??? Your treat:tongue:

How can I afford shots if I can barely afford to pay the cover?:laugh:...Sure...I wonder what shots we'll do....hmmm..Starts with a "C" I believe...Mr. MIA might come out too..:eek:

How can I afford shots if I can barely afford to pay the cover?:laugh:...Sure...I wonder what shots we'll do....hmmm..Starts with a "C" I believe...Mr. MIA might come out too..:eek:

Just smile nicely at the bartender.....Works for me.....J/K

I won't believe it till I see it.......:cool:

You are all I need;) :tongue::D