Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez?

inyourdreams

seriously how u gonna hate...ya without you may have been a lil mainstream..but it was huge...eddies the man...i saw him 4 the first time the other night at an afterhours in boston...he spun an ill set...def got skills...i expected him 2 be a geek..but he's a pimp lol

Originally posted by wakeup

thats cause baez has been out of rehab for a yr with a little sniffing problem

YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT......

first off to be exact Eddie's been clean for almost 2 years now..

thats real cool to discuss someones personal life like that on the internet. especially the fact that the person had a problem.. did you do that to try to be funny?:confused:

:finger:

Originally posted by a-tip

thats real cool to discuss someones personal life like that on the internet. especially the fact that the person had a problem.. did you do that to try to be funny?:confused:

no u dumb fuck i wasnt trying to be funny. its a known fact that he had a problem. after he cleaned up he made a nice impact with some actual decent productions, regardless if they were cheesy or not. so i was giving him credit, though none of his residecies (such as a the roxy for like a month in fall of 2000) hes had in well over the past yr have lasted.

Originally posted by a-tip

haha anthony right on brother..eddie is the fucking MAN for standing up for himself an going to rehab..just as myself....1 year clean and serene......much respect to him..

dave

Originally posted by coogs78

i been a big fan of eddie for along time i like most of his stuff definately not feeling the new mix he did though no offense just my opinion. (i'm talking about the kano - keep our love together)

are you serious? I *LOVE* the John Kano, I like the synths and how he altered his voice....

Originally posted by coogs78

i been a big fan of eddie for along time i like most of his stuff definately not feeling the new mix he did though no offense just my opinion. (i'm talking about the kano - keep our love together)

i used to think he was ok..

heard him a couple times since and it was pure crap imho.. he was trying to lay the accapella of lara fabian- i will love again over french kiss:shaky:

the mix itself was terrible regardless.. but even sasha couldnt' pull that mix off(if he actually played that kind of music) b/c they are so ridiculously different..