Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Johnny Vicious...let Anthony Nero Spin @ Roxy!!

Totally ripped it up at Roxy the night he spun. He is absolutely perfect for that party, the crowd, the vibe, and the club. He also works cheaper, which will save the promoters a lot of money from the total shit DJ performances that Vicious has been dropping lately.

BRING IN NERO AND WATCH THAT PARTY BLOW UP!!

...that is all...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gotta agree...

johnny has always been my favorite dj, or at least top 2 or 3, and since roxy i really haven't like the music.. opening for derb was a good set.. but aside from that.. just not feeling it..

seems to me like there has to be some kind of MANAGERIAL influence here.. b/c johnny doestn' play a lot of cheesy ktu vocals.. yet i've heard them here.. seems to me we're tryign to please the exit crowd.. thats great and all, i mean i'm glad the party is doing so well.. but its not what i've always loved about johnny.. really doesn't even seem to me like he's up there spinning.. some robot being told what to spin...

wheres the unique johnny sound i love :(

*sigh*

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i gotta agree...

johnny has always been my favorite dj, or at least top 2 or 3, and since roxy i really haven't like the music.. opening for derb was a good set.. but aside from that.. just not feeling it..

seems to me like there has to be some kind of MANAGERIAL influence here.. b/c johnny doestn' play a lot of cheesy ktu vocals.. yet i've heard them here.. seems to me we're tryign to please the exit crowd.. thats great and all, i mean i'm glad the party is doing so well.. but its not what i've always loved about johnny.. really doesn't even seem to me like he's up there spinning.. some robot being told what to spin...

wheres the unique johnny sound i love :(

*sigh*

well said...

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Love this guy! :) HIGHMAY lol Anthony is in NY, the Australia thing is on hold. He is coming to ROXY again soon. Bu this week is MIKE MACALUSO. Which I know you in particular will enjoy emmensely.

oh macaluso is spinning...good...he is as sick as they come...

well thats just jim dandy fellas...ive got one word for that party:

CONSISTENCY!

Originally posted by kaydup

Not tryin to bust balls here. But, now you are all sick of Johnny. Just kind of funny that's all:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its not that were sick of johnny, its the fact that we are sick of not hearing "HIS" music. vicious is was not the type of person that would play the same records week in and week out, and it seems thats what he is doing right now. If johnny was spinnin like he used to spin at factory then there wouldn't be one single person on this board tired of him...but as of now it just seems like hes playing records, not fucking with them and making MIXES like he used to...

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by kaydup

Not tryin to bust balls here. But, now you are all sick of Johnny. Just kind of funny that's all:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its understandable that it may come off that way..

i can only speak for myself, but me liking johnny is anything but a bandwagon or trend following.. i've been following him for years.. and he's still one of if not my favorite dj.. just don't like him at roxy...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

its understandable that it may come off that way..

i can only speak for myself, but me liking johnny is anything but a bandwagon or trend following.. i've been following him for years.. and he's still one of if not my favorite dj.. just don't like him at roxy...

I hear ya, it just came across as funny when I first read these. Maybe he should go back to the factory.

Originally posted by ggfella4

its not that were sick of johnny, its the fact that we are sick of not hearing "HIS" music. vicious is was not the type of person that would play the same records week in and week out, and it seems thats what he is doing right now. If johnny was spinnin like he used to spin at factory then there wouldn't be one single person on this board tired of him...but as of now it just seems like hes playing records, not fucking with them and making MIXES like he used to...

peace out

gianni

believe it or not fri night he was at Image (a cheesy Jersey club) and he played the same shit he plays at Roxy every week...so i don't particularly know if the Roxy management has anything to do with this...:confused: