Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brady or Bledsoe?

Originally posted by spragga25

5 bucks you candy ass!!

:tongue:

JUST BRING IT!!!

Inside the Ram Huddle:

Here's the play - Go LONG!! I can't wait for this ass whipping! The funny thing is, I can't believe that so many peeps think that they have a chance! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Alright, $5 and you gotta post that pic of you making out with that transexual.

BTW.......Ty Law is faster than any receiver on the Rams and Lawyer Millow is going to knock Faulk out on his first hit.

I read an analysis of the matchup between the Rams Receivers and the Pats secondary in the Times on Monday (well written btw), and despite the Pats claims that they have the personnel to match up with the Rams air force, I'm sorry but I just don't buy it. Philly had a superior defense and matched up well with the Rams for a half, but in the 3rd quarter when they turned it over to Faulk, he just busted the Eagle D open, freeing up opportunities for the Rams air force. In that same issue of the Times, there was an article on the Rams offensive line and how well it protects Warner (he took his line our for dinner last week and spent over $1K on meal!, an investment in his view). It also showed how physical they are (notice Warner was only touched by Eagle defenders 5 times all game long). They play as big a role in setting up passing opportunities for Warner (who btw has the fastest release and highest completion % against the blitz in the league), as well as the blocking to give running opportunities to Faulk. I really just don't c the Pats D making this happening b/c on second thought to what I said in my 1st post on this thread, Faulk is the most versatile back to play the game ever, Warner's shaping up to have a Montana, Marino, or Elway-like career, and as I said b4...the Rams D is ranked 3rd in the league...did any of you see the Green Bay or Philly games, btw? The 1st was dominated by the Rams D against 3 time MVP Brett Favre (6 ints, 3 returned 4 tds, 2 by Aeneas Williams!) and in the 2nd they contained Donovan McNab, a QB who makes Kordell Stewart look like a college back. :tongue: Not knocking Bellicheck's defensive prowess...I think Lovie Smith (probably thanx to working under Tony Dungy) is as good himself. Why else would the Rams D have jumped from 29th last year to 3rd this year?

Originally posted by breaksny

I read an analysis of the matchup between the Rams Receivers and the Pats secondary in the Times on Monday (well written btw), and despite the Pats claims that they have the personnel to match up with the Rams air force, I'm sorry but I just don't buy it. Philly had a superior defense and matched up well with the Rams for a half, but in the 3rd quarter when they turned it over to Faulk, he just busted the Eagle D open, freeing up opportunities for the Rams air force. In that same issue of the Times, there was an article on the Rams offensive line and how well it protects Warner (he took his line our for dinner last week and spent over $1K on meal!, an investment in his view). It also showed how physical they are (notice Warner was only touched by Eagle defenders 5 times all game long). They play as big a role in setting up passing opportunities for Warner (who btw has the fastest release and highest completion % against the blitz in the league), as well as the blocking to give running opportunities to Faulk. I really just don't c the Pats D making this happening b/c on second thought to what I said in my 1st post on this thread, Faulk is the most versatile back to play the game ever, Warner's shaping up to have a Montana, Marino, or Elway-like career, and as I said b4...the Rams D is ranked 3rd in the league...did any of you see the Green Bay or Philly games, btw? The 1st was dominated by the Rams D against 3 time MVP Brett Favre (6 ints, 3 returned 4 tds, 2 by Aeneas Williams!) and in the 2nd they contained Donovan McNab, a QB who makes Kordell Stewart look like a college back. :tongue: Not knocking Bellicheck's defensive prowess...I think Lovie Smith (probably thanx to working under Tony Dungy) is as good himself. Why else would the Rams D have jumped from 29th last year to 3rd this year?

very good breakdown! but agian this was a QB thread, not who's gonna win thread? but i agree with some of your points above. thats why i didnt thnk it should be Bledsoe, he is a lil more fragile at the helm and Brady can take the bruising hits.

I think the key is to shut down Faulk - I think he's the guts of the offense (not Warner) and the Pats got a chance! Thats why every night i twist the ankle of my Marshal Faulk Voodoo doll! :laugh::P

btw.. did you see Kordell cry on sunday! hA! i was lmao. (although its great to see players liek that with that kinda heart!) i didnt like him in college either when he threw the "Hail Mary" to Michael westbrook that beat Ty Law and was captured on the cover of SI! :(