Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Our lesson for today folks...

highmay

yes and no

i think some songs become instant classics, so even after they have hit the radio, they are still good

i.e. when i hear Rapture on the radio, i want to puke, but when i hear it in the club it still makes me feel good

although i agree that most songs begin to suck once too many people know about them

BG

I guess it depends on the song... I just dug up some tangerine dream for 1970 that I never heared(heared...is that a word...sure it is I just invented it) before (not the common one that alot of people have... a different one) Although I diff agree its better to play shit nobody heard(I mean heared) before theres alot of good music around...ZZzzz....huh=-=....oh yeah that can be found ...uuuhhhh yeah so there(freakin wanna be a dj custy trying to tell me shit whats the world coming too?)ha ha ha No offense intended of course....but really...you do your thing(playing your producers cds) and I'll do my thing(mostly live re-mixing)but be be trying to tell me how to my shit or I'll be forced ...to laugh my ass off! specailly since I'm so much...ok ok I'm just gonna stfu before my ego(which I thought I had gotten rid of) gets completly out of control. No really I dug up some old disco today too I bet you never heared before either....then again I won't bet (alot) of money on it...that is to say wouldn't... In some cases songs do get played out...rapture...yeah...too bad its such a nice song...its case by case though... some songs just suck...oh yeah nice song nobody dosn't have yet..too bad it sucks..ha ha ha ... oh yeah this is a nice song...red alert... course its old .. thats ok I don't have the wax(uggg keep forgeting that term got buried a while ago)anyway

so let me sum this up

#1 thanks for the lession... to bad your wrong

#2 good to get new songs

#3 bad to play old songs

#4 forget #3 old songs can be good

#5 next time you see wisdom give him a hug/sex

#6 peace out kiddies

got it