Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of you always bring a condom no matter where you go out

JonStephen

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ my friend put one in my wallet so i have one on me all the time......im actually happeier knowing that if anything i have one instead of taking a risk or like we both want it and no condom!! that would suck:tongue:

I used to keep one in my wallet......but I don't anymore b/c I carry around a money clip now. Now I just keep some in my car.......

Guest danni133

I take my pills religiously like snoozi8 said; no I don't carry condoms around. If anyone has seen the size of my purse, you'd know only my wallet and *maybe* my keys can fit. I also agree with fiery desire when she said it turns her off to know a guy carries condoms with him. I HATE planned sexual encounters.

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

I take my pills religiously like snoozi8 said; no I don't carry condoms around. If anyone has seen the size of my purse, you'd know only my wallet and *maybe* my keys can fit. I also agree with fiery desire when she said it turns her off to know a guy carries condoms with him. I HATE planned sexual encounters.

~Danielle

OK, so you take your pills religiously...isn't that planning in a way too. If you are single what are you taking pills for? it's for that off chance that you will have a random sexual encounter, isn't it?

I always carry a condom either in my wallet or in my bag if i have it with me. No, I don't plan on having sex all the time, but all it takes is getting caught out there one time where you're ready to go at it and realize that neither of you has a condom. I don't have sex without a condom, and have had to either go without, or hope that there was a store open at whatever hour it was.

In my opinion, everyone should have something on them. they're so small, there's no excuse for not having one. I may sound preachy, but it's hard to turn it down once it's in front of you, protection or not, so, better to have than to not have.