Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*LiFE AFTeR DeATH*

I THINK THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH

WE(ALL HUMAN) WENT AND GOING AND WILL GO THROUGH TOO MANY STRUGGLES

SO GOOD PPL(WHO BELIEVES IN GOD OR DOING GOOD THINGS)

WOULD GO TO HEAVEN AND BAD PPL(WHO DONT BELIEVE IN GOD AND CRIMINALS) WOULD GO TO HELL

I GO TO CHURCH AND SOMETIMES I REALLY THINK THAT ALL THIS CHURCH THING IS REALLY BULLSHIT

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ?AS LONG AS I LIVE IM GONNA TRY TO MEET NEW PPL AND TRY NEW DRUGS AND ENJOY MY LIFE

IM GONNA WORRY THAT WHEN I DIE

AND I REALLY DONT BELIEVE IN APE SHIT

IF WE CAME FROM APES HOWCOME THERE IS NO RELIGION THATS SERVING APES AS GOD AND IF WE CAME FROM APES THAT ALL THE APES LIVE IN THIS PLANET SHOULD BE HUMAN

IF WE CAME FROM APES THAN WE SHOULD CALL OUR SELVES AS APES NOT HUMAN

ANYWAY THATS WHAT I BELIEVE

YO IM GONNA TRY AS MANY DRUGS AS POSSIBLE TILL I DIE

SO PPL LETS SMOKE UP

REBIRTH

Excerpts of this remorseful first breath,

Twinkles of pure realities,

Regained by strength,

Restrained by passion,

A vision of blue,

Only as a whole,

A unity of vividness,

Passed by illusions,

Of your internal pathos

Mystical skeptisism,

Through mythical journeys,

By serene meditation,

Thee looks back,

To marinate eagerness,

And laminate rapid truths,

Rejoined by values,

Forgived by religion.

-Nurse GLOW

...I do Believe that OuR SouLs are infinite...

Originally posted by xpander

And if so there was an external influence acting upon it, then WHERE'd that influence come from?

See that's my problem with the idea of a judeo/christian god... if there is the one creator... where did he/she/it come from? Sorry I just don't buy that there's one supreme being that is the alpha and omego... but anyway that's just a tangent because even if there's no god it doesn't mean there's no life after death... or vice versa...

I believe that there is a part of us and a part of our soul that is mortal... the "personal" part of the soul... it is tangled up with our physical selves and will therefore cease to exist when our bodies die...

But then there's another part to the soul that will always exist... not meaning that "we" as we know ourselves will be here any longer, but "we" as more of a collective consciousness, the part of us that is that spark that we call "life" will always be here. Energy is neither created nor destroyed and the energy that is our life force is no exception... In that way our souls are repeatedly reincarnated, and we are also all a part of one another...

I don't believe that I will be around after I die as a ghost or in some reincarnated form, however... I do believe that we fuel life when we die. When our bodies decompose we are food for the bugs and grass and anything else that wants to eat us. So in a sense we are the beginning of the circle of life. Our energy or fuel if you will, is what lives on.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Well . . a very interesting question indeed Nurse Glow . . .

. . I believe that our lives on this plane is only a jumping off point on the path towards existence as pure unadulterated energy . . I theorize this because I believe it's essential that an intellect know what it is to be limited and struggle against the environment in order to understand the two concepts that cannot be identified by the universal language of numbers . . . these two concepts are infinity . . . and it's counterpart Nothingness . . .

. . . In short the infinite cannot be attained without an intimate knowledge of the finite . . .

interesting. what spawned this idea?

Originally posted by smokesum

interesting. what spawned this idea?

. . . It just seems right to me . . . . I tried the whole heaven thing . . and then I realized that it would just be a construct to contain you in the perspective that you know . . . rather than progress you to a whole new level of understanding . . of evolution . . and as is LAW, all living beings in the universe are unendingly evolving . . . so it just seemed like the most logical, probable course . .

. . .but then again , we all coud just cease . .

Okay, I'm just trying to say this: We can all agree on what 'trippy' shit is, right? Psychadelic looking shit, right? Well, why does everyone see similar looking psychadelic shit when they trip out? It's somehow locked into the human brain that certain drugs bring it out?

I can only really begin to understand this kind of state as mystical, and hence close to the spirit world and death. I don't believe that our consciousness' ever really die. I don't think there's a good heaven or an evil hell.

You know, like in Dawn of the Dead or Day of the Dead- the one in the mall- where the zombies have killed most of the people and they don't really know what to do, so they sort of act on 'auto-pilot' and go where they went when they were alive- the mall. I think it's like that. Your spirit continues doing whatever you were doing when you were alive. Or something.

Originally posted by mugwump

Don't subscribe to this theory..

I believe in LIFE!

THIS LIFE..

The only way to die and "LIVE AFTER" is through

science,(Ie: CLONING).

but if you clone your body, your soul may not be in that cloned body..it'll be a totally different person. . .

-shadowgettinverydeep

Originally posted by shadowchaser

but if you clone your body, your soul may not be in that cloned body..it'll be a totally different person. . .

-shadowgettinverydeep

That's only because YOU still believe in a SOUL!

I believe in DNA and LIFE MEMORIES which shape yor

personality..

CLONING (When being able to retain all your personal memories

and traits) Is everlasting life...

Does everyone deserve it?

Hell no...

But you ask me about an "after life" and that's

what I see as the only possibility.

Here's another great book for you

introspective kiddies:

"IMMORTALITY"

by Dr. Ben bova

and

"The Demon Haunted World"

By Carl Sagan

personality..

Hell no...

Here's another great book for you

introspective kiddies:

"IMMORTALITY"

by Dr. Ben bova

and

"The Demon Haunted World"

By Carl Sagan

Please don't listen to anything MUGZ says on religion or life!! He has been warped by all the abuse he took in high school for wearing white make up, lipstick, and tights!!!

personality..

Hell no...

i don't think DNA and memories shape your personality, i think it's the environment you are in that shapes it and make what you are. . .