Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since there are soo many new people on the board.......

Originally posted by tizzah508

Hello All~

I am 23 y/o superstylin chic and part time hick (go to school in Maine) getting MASTER's Degree in May......and ummm taking this summer off and living off of LAURIE!!

Next time I will be home to party like a rock star is: FEB 14th to the 19!!!!! YOU VINYL BOYS BETTER BE READY!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: VINYL WHATS VINYL, PJ HELP A SISTER OUT!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 21 and a Senior @ Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ (double majoring in Dance and Englishand living @ UC on Easton Ave.).

When not @ school I live in North Bergen, NJ where I mostly hang out constantly with trippintrance (my best friend) and ErM (my best friend/bf).

When I get out of this place I plan to do something in PR or events management/ organization... I'll also still be working on getting a record deal for my band (Obsesion - we play salsa and afro-cuban jams) or myself (whichever comes first).

Clubwise, you'll often find me @ Vinyl -- Howells is my boy! :D

- meli -

Well... I'm 26 , chicka, and living currently in HOBOKEN

I went to school at Rutgers and lived there for 8 years!! GODDAMN i was there 2 long.. and 6 months AFTER I leave they build a club there!!

My clubbing scene was kinda different... I did mostly the Latin/HipHop thing till last year.. after my first time at Vinyl I left it and never looked back...

Grew up in Leonia (northern NJ)

Was a GRAPHIC DESIGNER / WEB DEVELOPER , currently unemployed but LOOKING FOR WORK!!

Clubs... I go everwhere but mostky NYC, cause i don't have a car but do live near the Path... Vinyl alot , Centro-Fly many times,.. I'm tryin to hit more new places, check out scenes but I ended in alotta same places cause of the DJ's ... been to Hunka Bunk once, liked it, and do wanna go back... and check out some more jersey spots since I've lived here so long an was part of such a diff. scene for so long

Summers I've had houses in BELMAR , had one on 10th this past year... my next house is on 12th , .. and yeah, I spent every weekend at DJAIS @ some point ... I'm looking forward to checkin out Temps this summer!

Hey guys whats up?

Here is a little about me!!:tongue:

I'm 23, female, I live in TOMS RIVER but also lived in NORTH ARLINGTON for 10 years as well!!!

I'm a STUDENT and a BARTENDER. I work at CLUB X'S - TEMPTATIONS and I also work at IMAGE. I am a fashion major and hopefully I will be working for a big designer in the future.

When you guys want to have fun come by my bar because its's all about the being crazy at my bar. I make sure everyone is having a good time. I love bartending and I love getting you guys drunk.:D

SHOPPING is also what I do best and I have a Nike fetish. I love sneakers. I just bought the new Nike Shockz.

Well, thats a little about me!!

Hope to see you guys at my bar this summer or at Image.

Nicole

cool thread

and begin

my Name is Emanuel ( The greek god , amongst my peers), lol

25 year old network Engineer, I live in Union

on the weekends and in Cherry hill during the week.

I gradutated Rutgers in 98, and currently studying for my masters

at Princeton.

I am a regular at Bunkas on Saturdays. and looking foward to the summer hopefully in Belmar.

Mane:D

Originally posted by mane

cool thread

and begin

my Name is Emanuel ( The greek god , amongst my peers), lol

25 year old network Engineer, I live in Union

on the weekends and in Cherry hill during the week.

I gradutated Rutgers in 98, and currently studying for my masters

at Princeton.

I am a regular at Bunkas on Saturdays. and looking foward to the summer hopefully in Belmar.

Mane:D

WE ARE ALL TELLING THE TRUTH HERE WHY MUST YOU LIE. YOURE NOT THE GREEK GOD I AM. DAMNIT:D

This tread is great,

I am 21 for the sixth or seventh time and live in North Brunswick and work in East Brunswick,

I am suprised by the number of people here that I do not know who live next door to me and go to Bunka,

I go everywhere that will let me dance. Been doing this stuff for almost three years and still having fun. I used to listen to Heavy Metal and Alternative music only, till My cousin's birthday at SF in 1999. Now I dance till I fall down. Gotta love it.

Do CP'rs have some secret hand shake how do you guys know who everyone else is?

I could pick maybe six of you out in a crowd. :laugh:

-22 : f : scorpio : downtown New Brunswick

-part time rutgers student (super senior)

-part time bartender (a couple of jersey gogo bars =OP)

-borderline techno-snob, with a side of house

-youll find me in the better bars of new brunswick most days of the week (harvest moon, clydz, gaebels, nova terra)

-clubs- the only places worth going to nowadayz is either vinyl or centrofly; although i do appreciate bunka, for a jersey club (they are def makin moves these days)... RIP TWILO

:: AFTERMATH- techno/techouse/house- every tuesday @ harvest moon, NB!

Originally posted by greyskyy

I am suprised by the number of people here that I do not know who live next door to me and go to Bunka,

I could pick maybe six of you out in a crowd.

yeah seriously, I know what you are saying! I was reading this thread thinking the same thing. Well, all me and teresadf do is ask either Kipples or Kirk to page random cp members to the DJ booth!!! Then we whisk them away and do shots with them... we can call your name out this Friday if you want!!! Oh wait Dave Ralph... can't do it... well I have a very loud voice I can just yell for you!!!!!! :laugh2:

seriously though we should all try to meet on Friday at Bunkas and do a cp shot together... what do you guys think?

Since someone pointed out that I never really responded to the thread...

I am 24, almost 25(May), I live near New Brunswick and go out way more than I should!!! !!:D : I run an office for a constuction company and way post too much on CP. I hit Bunka and Abyss most often and love to go where the beats are phat and people are chill.

Originally posted by StArBrYte

yeah seriously, I know what you are saying! I was reading this thread thinking the same thing. Well, all me and teresadf do is ask either Kipples or Kirk to page random cp members to the DJ booth!!! Then we whisk them away and do shots with them... we can call your name out this Friday if you want!!! Oh wait Dave Ralph... can't do it... well I have a very loud voice I can just yell for you!!!!!! :laugh2:

seriously though we should all try to meet on Friday at Bunkas and do a cp shot together... what do you guys think?

Isn't it funny how many you know, but know at the same time.....

Originally posted by StArBrYte

ummmm... spygirl.... HUH????

I THINK I know what you meant, but.... :confused:

i dropped a word... I meant to say...Isn't funny how people you know, but know at the same time..Like people who live around the corner from you or work with, but you would never think they go out......