Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since there are soo many new people on the board.......

.....everyone say where you live....work...and anything else interesting!!

....sorry....i am home from work....and extremely bored!!

i live in hoboken with teresadf and clubangel

i work at bath and body works in newport center.....so if you're ever around there....come say hi!!

i go to vinyl almost every friday cause DT is the best!!!

I LOVE TEMPTS.....how long til memorial day?????? :bounce:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a cute post Clubkitty. :)

I live in Hoboken with Club Angel and Club Kitty. I work at a computer sales company.

I love going to HB in the winter and DJAIS in the summer. I added that one in for you Cigs. :D

I'm really looking forward to this summer!!!!! :D

hi gurls, looks like you two aren't too busy... i live down the shore during the week and weekends i live at, well, u know where. occupation: photographer, personal asst, professional slacker, and veteran partier! not neccessarily in that order.

I live in ELizabeth, work in the city across the street from the Waldorf so we're getting 2 days off work due to the security risks with that economic forum going on...WOO HOO!! :tongue:

In my spare time I enjoy partying, interior decorating, reading and cooking.

I'd like to welcome all newbies to the board and offer these words of advice...be careful, it's a jungle in here! :)

I live in Kearny, NJ

I work in NYC near the Waldorf, but I'm not getting two days off. I work at a Pharmecuetical Ad Agency as an Art Director. When I'm not at work, making money for the slave drivers that own my soul, I like to spend time with my fiance (Colleen) and our 4 year old son (Justin). During the warmer months you can find me on the golf course.

Originally posted by sprincess218

I live in ELizabeth, work in the city across the street from the Waldorf so we're getting 2 days off work due to the security risks with that economic forum going on...WOO HOO!! :tongue:

my uncle works at the waldorf as a food manager n my aunt works somewhere across the street too..thats where she was placed after her building collapsed in september

neways i live in somerville..my boy turned 6 yesterday..i work in somerset off easton ave(sittin behind a damn computer all day)

i also have a part time at the gap in bridgewater..sundays only..just ask for the guy that always goes out to clubs on friday and they'll point me out

vynil es mi casa on fridays..feb 8th i'll be making my first appearance at hb for some dave ralph as long as noone i know wants to check out wink at centro

Ladies and Gentleman, I am J B R. Some people call me BIG SAL. Meet me and you'll know why. I am a capricorn who likes to spend his spare time golfing, fishing, watching the GIANTS and making people drink BADDA BINGS so they go the wrong way on the PATH home.

I work on 39th and Madison as a Recruitment Manager for the largest private staffing Firm in the city. I line on the water down the shore and I can't wait for the next 114 days to pass (Memeorial Day)

P.S. I stomp, the boys stare, the women dance!!!!!

This is a cutie post Clubkitty...I like it!! LOL

I live in Staten Island (non jersey girl...hehe) :D

I am a tax accountant for one of the Big 5 Accounting firms in the City.

I also LOVE HB during the winter and a huge Djais fan of the summer (I mean Teresa is my sidekick!!);) ....but I also go out and about in the City.

Ummmm actually its 107 days til the weekend BEFORE memorial day (which is when I start my offical summer partying!) :cool:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Ladies and Gentleman, I am J B R. Some people call me BIG SAL. Meet me and you'll know why. I am a capricorn who likes to spend his spare time golfing, fishing, watching the GIANTS and making people drink BADDA BINGS so they go the wrong way on the PATH home.

Capricon--Are you serious????

As JBR ands Laurie Know--I live Bayonne and work as an attorney in Manhattan (54th and 3rd). Can't wait til summer as my house is right across from Sunny Hunny in Ortley so I cant spend the weekends on the Surf Club beach or at Roxy's bar.

Originally posted by teresadf

This is such a cute post Clubkitty. :)

I work at a computer sales company.

Hey Theresa, PM with your email address, I forgot you worked there and I would like to get some gossip on some of your computer sales company colleagues, if you wouldnt mind, lol

oh and as far as my background, umm, I make alot of my money working with Teenagers(because I am that damn good :laugh: ) , ......I live at home with mommy again, for the third time, lol, I watch wrestling, I love going to Vinyl, oh and I have great hair :laugh:

I'm from Elmwood Park and i basically do nothing all day. Unemployed life sux. Whenever i do go out its either Vinyl, Twirl, Lep or party in DC or whatever. I also like slow moonlight walks on the beach ,blah blah blah. hahaahha hahaha I just had to throw that in there cause it felt right .

Originally posted by clubkitty

.....everyone say where you live....work...and anything else interesting!!QUOTE]

Hey... I'm 21... I live in Edison... I'm a Senior at Kean University in Union... I work part-time for a financial service company. I love to workout and dance. You can find me @ Joey's sometimes on Thursday nights with Dibs... other clubs I like are Soundgarden (Saturdays), Abyss (Wednesdays or Fridays), Tradewinds (Thursdays), XS, Tempts, Platinum, and others... :)

hey!

i'm nicole and i live in jersey city. i've been posting alot b/c i am throwing a party in hoboken, every other fri. ::) next one is 2/8 and i'll post the flyers in this mesage. it is only $5, 4 DJs i'm as bored as everyone else is at work (doh!) so i'm always surfing the boards. hope some of u check REFLUX out ::)

reflux.jpgrefluxback2.jpg

I live in North Jersey (Verona) and am a first grade teacher in Plainfield. Anyone who knows me from this board knows that I love going out and having fun, and OF COURSE I love the shore and TEMPTS! In the Winter I am allover the place. I really dont have a favorite Winter club. My best friend is Lesdig (WUD UP N?). This summer I will be living down the shore (YAY!!!!!)

Hey Whataboutme, our shorehouse is right near yours, in Ortly on West Railway Ave.

Okay I'll jump on in here. I'm Aly, I'm from Long Island but I go to school at Georgetown in DC. Besides being a student I am also a promoter and a dancer, and don't forget to watch ESPN on the 19th 'cause my dance team will be on at halftime for the Hoyas!! :bounce: I really don't spend alllll that much time in Jersey (although I spend 90% of my drive from school to home on your $#&% turnpike!!) but I decided to crash your board just for fun ;)

hi! i am danielle, im a 22yr old libra, and im a big ol' sweetpea!

i live in famous sayreville nj.....which means its a hop, skip, or jump to bunka or abyss (closer to bunka :D ) and i love to go out to eat w/ my man. fajitas for 2 at jose tejas...or outback steakhouse..yum!

i go to cosmetology school, and have been unemployed since august...but i just got a jobby in marlboro at a really nice salon. yey!

i enjoy going to abyss and bunka, and my shore fav is djais. i am psyched about the summer, and wmc!!!! :D

Hi guys.. I'm Kim, I'm 25 years old and I just moved back with my parents :unhappy: in East Brunswick... I am a nurse and I work night shift so I am usually posting while all of you are asleep!!!

My best friend is the beautiful, very sexy teresadf (honey!)... we have been inseperable since ninth grade and we go out all the time together to cause trouble, which I must say we are very good at!!! :tongue: We have a shore house this summer with five other girls in Belmar... and between our house, luvdaclubs, and pip's house- let me tell you we are going to be hosting a great deal of Belmar CP parties!!!!! :drunk:

Anyway... my favorite winter place is Hunka Bunka, my favorite summer place is DJais... ONLY cause we know sooo many of the people there that we can run around and play and not get in trouble! (right, bon and sydnie?????) ;)

Oh- and one more thing... I am in love with the northnjguy. :laugh2:

p.s. kitty this thread is very fun!!!!! good idea!!!!! :D

Well I'm pretty new to this board and the clubbing scene in general. (Only turned 18 in Nov) I'm from Bayonne, NJ, attend college at SPC in Jersey City. My major is accounting (I'm powered by greed... LoL). You can find me at eXit or ROxY, anyone recomend another club that I try?