Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since there are soo many new people on the board.......

NYC

SF saturdays

Vinyl Fridays

HB fridays! (shameless promotion) well, since you are in bayonne, sayreville is only half anhour away, we may close early but i think u will dig the venue and music. keep reading the baord, i think you'll find other places that will suit your taste and meet new wonderful friends onthis board... so there!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sweetumzz

hi! i am danielle, im a 22yr old libra, and im a big ol' sweetpea!

i live in famous sayreville nj.....which means its a hop, skip, or jump to bunka or abyss (closer to bunka :D ) and i love to go out to eat w/ my man. fajitas for 2 at jose tejas...or outback steakhouse..yum!

i go to cosmetology school, and have been unemployed since august...but i just got a jobby in marlboro at a really nice salon. yey!

i enjoy going to abyss and bunka, and my shore fav is djais. i am psyched about the summer, and wmc!!!! :D

hi danielle... you cut n style hair? i know of this place in tennent, salon for kids, the guy is looking for stylist, pt or ft... interested? let me know

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Hi guys.. I'm Kim, I'm 25 years old and I just moved back with my parents :unhappy: in East Brunswick... I am a nurse and I work night shift

Hey STARBRYTE, I work for a Medical Recruiting firm in Manhattan but my territory is NJ. Shoot me a PM with your e-mail or AIM so we can chat about what you want to do.

Originally posted by fusionpnoy

Well I'm pretty new to this board and the clubbing scene in general. (Only turned 18 in Nov) I'm from Bayonne, NJ, attend college at SPC in Jersey City. My major is accounting (I'm powered by greed... LoL). You can find me at eXit or ROxY, anyone recomend another club that I try?

i know that a lot of people go to vinyl after roxy.....you should check it out.....18 and older, be yourself (where whatever ya want!!....and people do.......lots of running pants!!) and of course......THE BEST DJ IN NYC!!!! :D

Originally posted by sydnie

hi danielle... you cut n style hair? i know of this place in tennent, salon for kids, the guy is looking for stylist, pt or ft... interested? let me know

thanks! the only thing is that im still in cosmetology school...so i dont get my license till may...so no cutting heads till then!! i just got a job at studio 455 in marlboro (i start saturday) and the most i can do is shampoo, assist, and little things like that.

thanks so much for letting me know though! :D :D

Originally posted by sweetumzz

thanks! the only thing is that im still in cosmetology school...so i dont get my license till may...so no cutting heads till then!! i just got a job at studio 455 in marlboro (i start saturday) and the most i can do is shampoo, assist, and little things like that.

thanks so much for letting me know though! :D :D [/QUOT

good to know but when you get around to it, let me know... i know places that are looking, so when you're ready, let me know. see you at bunka.

My best friend is the beautiful, very sexy teresadf (honey!)... we have been inseperable since ninth grade and we go out all the time together to cause trouble, which I must say we are very good at!!! :tongue: We have a shore house this summer with five other girls in Belmar... and between our house, luvdaclubs, and pip's house- let me tell you we are going to be hosting a great deal of Belmar CP parties!!!!! :drunk:

I love you Kimmie!!!!! :love:

Originally posted by teresadf

My best friend is the beautiful, very sexy teresadf (honey!)... we have been inseperable since ninth grade and we go out all the time together to cause trouble, which I must say we are very good at!!! :tongue: We have a shore house this summer with five other girls in Belmar... and between our house, luvdaclubs, and pip's house- let me tell you we are going to be hosting a great deal of Belmar CP parties!!!!! :drunk:

I love you Kimmie!!!!! :love:

awwwwwwwww you 2 are as cute as me and kettleone4me!!

whoa...how did i miss this post? i just realized how many of us work within shouting distance of each other. i'm at 250 park ave...right between 46/47th. registered sales asst/junior broker/prof. slacker at SSB.

live in hazlet(boring) with the fam. move to belmar for the summer (14th st. betw. ocean & a). then when the car lease expires, move closer to work. fav. places to go out are wherever they sell alcohol and teresa and kim are going....oh yeah..and i'm a semi-single white male. 25, never married. 5'10", blue eyes, brown hair, smile like the sunrisee.....lalalala

ps....the protests have begun...i made the mistake of going outside for lunch...i hear some weird music and people on bullhorns..what exactly are they protesting against? and when do the police start beating people up? thats what i wanna see

Guys can I just tell you that we are all SOOOOO cute. How much FUN are we all going to have together!!!!!!

okay....

JBR: I will definitely write you a pm soon... what kind of recruiting do you do... that's always good to know!!!!

KETEL: oooooo that was the best news I have ever heard!!! I am always looking for new smoking partners, especially ones that are close! We'll talk this weekend! (possibly a smoking session sometime during the weekend?) :smoke:

SWEETUMZ: you are just so cute. that's it! :D

LUVDACLUBS: I really need to hang out with you again, VERY SOON!!!! You are going to be the best addition to mine and Teresa's Belmar fun this summer!!!!!

TERESADFGHIJKLM: you're the greatest. nothing more to say. I love you!

22----/\/\-----\/\/allington----NJ---Polish Power

I work w/my dad... Roofing and siding

I go/been pretty much everywhere from Temps to Doc's know what I mean... Dont hit up the city no more cuz I stopped rolling and drinks are too much $$$ in NYC...

The clubbin all started for my in 97 D-tour at the Legendary Tunnel when Danny T was ripping it up... and that dude in the daisy duke shirt would bug out to his dT shaped glowsticks..LOL..

Anyone remember him in the hallway/mainfloor???

KETEL: oooooo that was the best news I have ever heard!!! I am always looking for new smoking partners, especially ones that are close! We'll talk this weekend! (possibly a smoking session sometime during the weekend?) :smoke:

anytime, i always have the kindest of buds :)

SWEETUMZ: you are just so cute. that's it! :D

Isnt she though??:heart:

Originally posted by stonedcl

The clubbin all started for my in 97 D-tour at the Legendary Tunnel when Danny T was ripping it up... and that dude in the daisy duke shirt would bug out to his dT shaped glowsticks..LOL..

Anyone remember him in the hallway/mainfloor???

last time i saw this guy was prolly before september at vynil

that guy was cool as hell

I agree this thread is so cute!

Starbryte and Kettle can I join in the festivities as well????? Wait till you see the set up Starbryte has in her room for her little "sessions". :smoke:

Pip you are THE cutest pipster on the planet for saying that you like to hang out wherever Kimmie and I are. And if Jana met you I'm sure she would bang you! :hump:

Lovedaclubs.....oh ma the summer we are going to have!!!!! And you can kiss my assy if you don't come out this weekend. Your ass better fly home from LA. HB needs you MA!!!!! :D

Where the hell is Dreamweaver????? :confused:

Guest bonsolidd

Starbryte and Kettle can I join in the festivities as well????? Wait till you see the set up Starbryte has in her room for her little "sessions". :smoke:

Pip you are THE cutest pipster on the planet for saying that you like to hang out wherever Kimmie and I are. And if Jana met you I'm sure she would bang you! :hump:

Lovedaclubs.....oh ma the summer we are going to have!!!!! And you can kiss my assy if you don't come out this weekend. Your ass better fly home from LA. HB needs you MA!!!!! :D

where the hell is the dreamweaver? and miss df where's the one hand?

MAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I absolutely cannot wait til the summer...the trouble we are going to cause is going to be CRAZY!!! Ma....what up with the assy??? You love it!! Ok, I will have to see what I can do about coming home.

I think that Bon should throw a "welcome back" party for me when I do return....what do you say Bon???? The T-shirts can read...WELCOME HOME PNP!!!!! WHOAOAOAOAOOAO

Hello All~

I am 23 y/o superstylin chic and part time hick (go to school in Maine) getting MASTER's Degree in May......and ummm taking this summer off and living off of LAURIE!!

Next time I will be home to party like a rock star is: FEB 14th to the 19!!!!! YOU VINYL BOYS BETTER BE READY!!!!

Originally posted by whataboutme

Capricon--Are you serious????

As JBR ands Laurie Know--I live Bayonne and work as an attorney in Manhattan (54th and 3rd). Can't wait til summer as my house is right across from Sunny Hunny in Ortley so I cant spend the weekends on the Surf Club beach or at Roxy's bar.

I live in T.R. that is Toms River and I obviously work at XS as u can tell by all of my posts... I can't wait until summer so I can start having some fun in the sun.. And I will be sure to park in whataboutme's driveway when I want to hang at the surfclub.. Roxy and I and the rest of the gang can have plenty of after hours at his condo...