Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome fellow New Yorkers

chynado11

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Thank you . . Thank you . . I will now act as all New Yorkers do and proceed to barge into conversations that do not, in any way pertain to me . . :laugh: . . . .

. . . Feel the panic kiddies . . .

looks like you already accomplished that...;)

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Thank you . . Thank you . . I will now act as all New Yorkers do and proceed to barge into conversations that do not, in any way pertain to me . . :laugh: . . . .

. . . Feel the panic kiddies . . .

Awwww jeeeeez Phuturephunk, I just SHAT my PANTS! :mad: Could you NOT sneak up on me like that????

btw - that little smileyguy in your avatar, I just think that is the cutest thing ever. Where did you get him from??

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Are you EVER gonna come out with us? Come on, surely we can drag you to something... Ferry, Mistress Barbara, Deep Dish, Armin, something??

What are u talking about, I always go out. I was at Buzz like every friday last semseter and I ask when the meet-ups are but no one tells me. I'm definitely gonna be at Ferry Corston and I wanna start goin to Buzz again every friday.

Originally posted by malanee

Welcome to the board! Don't believe Vic when he tells you there's a secret initiation you have to go through to post! :tongue:

well, it depends if the new poster is a guy or a girl...'cos the regulations apply only to girls :D ....any regulations pertaining new guys posting have to be developed by the DC CP Female Caucus :D

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

I'm not new, I've been here for like a year already. It's just that no one ever pays attention to me, it's so sad.

Awww! Poor ecstatichigh! Tell you what - come out this Friday and we'll give you all the attention you want! Just don't get caught in the bathroom w/ Vic & Larry!

Originally posted by malanee

Awww! Poor ecstatichigh! Tell you what - come out this Friday and we'll give you all the attention you want! Just don't get caught in the bathroom w/ Vic & Larry!

I definitely would, but it's my friends birthday and he's spinning at a party in DC which I have to goto. But I will defiitely be there next friday, and at glow.