Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Wantz 2 Open A Rap Cllub !!

aww cmon you guys..be nice to this guy..he seems cool...all he wants to do is open up a little hip-hop club prolly in like harlem or sumen....hell, ill even help him open it and together we shall call it? Club Salt and Pepper.

peace out,

dgmodel

Originally posted by quoth

aww cmon you guys..be nice to this guy..he seems cool...all he wants to do is open up a little hip-hop club prolly in like harlem or sumen....hell, ill even help him open it and together we shall call it? Club Salt and Pepper.

peace out,

dgmodel

That idea makes me wanna shoop...

Originally posted by trancend

ill go to your club, but only if im allowed to bring my gun

you may only bring your gun to the club on our special Halloween night party where u get to dress up as Puff Daddy and we change the name of the club from CLUB SALT AND PEPPER to CLUB NEW YORK.

Originally posted by blingblingthug

What yall think.. I would let people smoke weed in my club and doo all type of shit

Peace Out

Bling Bling

. . YO shizzilla my nizzila!!! . .

Troo . . showiizzaa be reallizzaa illlizzzillazzaa!!! . .. I sugizzaaa you realizzza that shizzza aint nozilla in dis stazzizza . .. Openin up a cluzzzizbzzzaa would be funizzzaa . . remember it's nizza thizzaa factizzzaa thta youzzizza an mizzza . . remizzaa the Rice Crispy Treats© . . for yo azzizza my be nizzila in shizzzilizzzaaa!! . . Bling Blingizzaa!!!. . .

. . I can only wonder which one of you made this account . . . but I can see the comedy rising . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Troo . . showiizzaa be reallizzaa illlizzzillazzaa!!! . .. I sugizzaaa you realizzza that shizzza aint nozilla in dis stazzizza . .. Openin up a cluzzzizbzzzaa would be funizzzaa . . remember it's nizza thizzaa factizzzaa thta youzzizza an mizzza . . remizzaa the Rice Crispy Treats© . . for yo azzizza my be nizzila in shizzzilizzzaaa!! . . Bling Blingizzaa!!!. . .

. . I can only wonder which one of you made this account . . . but I can see the comedy rising . . . .

Are you planning a trip to ibbiizzaaaaaaaaaaaa?

get on aim you chucklefuck.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

You are getting really good at talking like that :laugh: