Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, so heres my idea to improve morale in the work environment...

joeg

I think everyone (if not just myself) would be infinately happier walking in to their desk in the morning, with a bagel or comparable breakfast item and a glass of orange juice waiting for them.

I ran this idea past my boss and he was like "can I sub beer for OJ???"

:idea:

Originally posted by joeg

I think everyone (if not just myself) would be infinately happier walking in to their desk in the morning, with a bagel or comparable breakfast item and a glass of orange juice waiting for them.

I ran this idea past my boss and he was like "can I sub beer for OJ???"

:idea:

. . I also propose that before lunch every day, each employee is issued a ganja "care package" that is stocked with an eighth of Kryptonic and a cheap Dean Grabo pipe . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I also propose that before lunch every day, each employee is issued a ganja "care package" that is stocked with an eighth of Kryptonic and a cheap Dean Grabo pipe . . .

keep me in mind when you start up a company..i don't even need the dean pipe..i'm ready to go with sum aluminum foil

Noone would get anything done.... there would be 3 hour lunch breaks.

. . . Is there something wrong with that? . . . :confused: . . . delegate . . delegate . . . delegate . . .

Hey scotty, we gotta get these boxes rolled out by tommorrow, sport... Get movin...

"But Mike... its 4:17pm!!?!"

Well you better put a move on, then... huh?

"Yes sir......"

I dig the bagels n OJ in the morning, and of course 4:20 is ALWAYS welcome in papa's mailbox, but here's a couple of other propositions:

1: MONDAY'S WILL BECOME SUNDAY I HATE the feeling i have on Monday morning, ever since my schoolbus picked me up @ 6:30am, and it was still dark out. I'd just propose to work overtime once a week to compensate.

2: CASUAL ATTIRE IS WELCOME Save those dress suits for presentations, office parties or a night out on the town... I LIke to be comfy at work :)

3: A TIME OUT ROOM, COMPLETE WITH DJ STATION AND DANCEFLOOR you know, to keep us going throughout the tough workday.

At least, that's how i'd run things :tongue::cool:;)