Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Dg Punked Out...

dgmodel

Yesterday evening I was at the gym... doin' my thang thang... and this really Hot MILF was checking me out... from one machine to the other... and guess what I did when I was done...

Thats right you got it... i broke out, w/o even saying hi... what a punk. oh well... now i kinda regret it... oh well. liveNlearn.

Originally posted by dgmodel

i wish i had a "im fuckin huge outfit" im a skinny punk. But I am gonna rock some cologne and a def leopard headband, and my sharpest Unitard!...

ROTFLMAOM, MAYBE YOU SHOULD WEAR THE SHIRT THAT SAYS "WEIGHT LIFTERS HAVE A SMALL PENIS" THEN I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE HER... AND I WOULD GO WIT THE BIKE SHORTS TO SHOW THOSE HUGE LEGS!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

i seriously have that shirt... its so fuckin'funny however i dont have the balls to wear it to the gym yet... but im gonna thats why i bought it... however i want my friend to tape it... and im prolly gonna wear spandex and im gonna push my cock balls back behind my legs so you cant see them in the spandex, and then im gonna put a walnut in my crotch or a carrot... (not sure which yet) and i want to get everyones reactions on tape...

lol dg i had kinda the same issue today. there was this hottie who made eye contact and smiled.... i even caught him looking at me a bunch of times, but what do i do? i walk right past him when i'm leaving w/o saying a WORD... i was kicking myself as soon as i got out...grrr...do you guys think picking up ppl at the gym is cheesy? i mean there are some good looking ppl around getting all sweaty working out, would it be lame to go up to someone a flirt a lil?

see usually on msg boards.. you click on the thread topic... which sometimes gives you a hint what the next the screen is going to indicate then theres the first box that explicitly explains what the topic is about and then below follow comments/opinions/random nonsense from asian men / icons and or images... enjoy your stay here at cp...

Originally posted by mssabina

wtf someone just tell us already if its cheesy or not to pick up ppl at the gym so i know what to do when i go back tomorrow? lol sex boarders helpppp

DG, I DONT THINK IT IS CHEESY AT ALL... I MEAN AS A GUY IT WOULD BE CHEESY IF YOU WERE TRYIN TO SHOW OFF AND STUFF. LIKE SCREAMIN REAL LOUD(WHILE LIFTING) OR PUTTING ON WEIGHT YOU KNOW YOU CANT DO AND WHEN YOUR REALLY ON 4 SCREAMIN 12. I WOULD DEF PICK UP A GIRL IN THE GYM BUT I HAVE NO GAME SO SHE WOULD HAVE TO SHOW INTEREST SO I CAN APPROACH HER (I HATE REJECTION).

AND YOU MSSABINA, TISK TISK TISK... GO FOR IT THERE IS NUTTIN MORE SEXIER THAN A LADY WHO KNOWS WUT SHE WANTS, AND ESP. AT A GYM SHOWING THAT YOU'RE TRYIN TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I THINK IT IS HOT WHEN I SEE A CUTE/SEXY GIRL AT THE GYM:tongue:

P.S. DO THAT LIL' MACHINE THAT YOU OPEN AND CLOSE YOR LEGS TOGETHER. I PRACTICALLY FAINT WHEN I WALK BY AND SEE THAT:eek:

DG- does your gym have a unisex steam room? Cause that's where it's all gonna go down.

*I wish shit like this would happen to me when I'm at the gym. When I work out, my headphones are blasting and i'm completely oblivious too everyone around me. Someone could be choking and I'd have no clue.