Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren in NYC May 3rd

Originally posted by mssabina

i wish i wish i wish this is true :eek:

This is definitely true.

AVB has a weekly live radio show called 'A State of Trance' on ID&T radio (http://www.id-t.com), and there's a chatroom on the site. Armin was chatting, and he said it himself.

Things/dates/venues can and tend to change, especially so far in advance, but at least we know for sure he's planning it...

:D :D :D

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

This is definitely true.

AVB has a weekly live radio show called 'A State of Trance' on ID&T radio (http://www.id-t.com), and there's a chatroom on the site. Armin was chatting, and he said it himself.

Things/dates/venues can and tend to change, especially so far in advance, but at least we know for sure he's planning it...

:D :D :D

woohoo :D i'm there, wherever there is..

Originally posted by exit2heaven

ITs about motherfucking time.....now whens ferry comin....how about johan....marco .....

I'm totally with you. Ferry is in Canada right now, playing in toronto tomorrow. Why don't these people come here? Picotto, Corsten, Gielen, '00' Fleming...

Well, at least we've got our prog house shored up, which is reeeaaal niceee :D :D

ive been keeping an archive of his IDT sets for over a year now, cant wait to see him

mssabina: remember when were listening to that mix in my car and the guy was speakin in dutch and i wanted to know the track names and i was askin you if you could speak dutch? that was buuren mixin. i found out the name of the track too!

hey, armin van buuren and ferry corsten are bi-monthly residents at Glow in DC. george acosta is monthly, pete moutso is weekly, and d:fuse, cosmic gate, edgar v, and talla 2xlc are also residents. this is according to the e-newsletter i get from glow weekly. not bad residents. glow has mauro picotto, judge jules, scott bond, rank 1 and marco v all coming to Glow in the near future. also, Glow is doing at party at miami during wmc on monday march 25th at Billboard Live, "Glow Sessions: feat. Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, Edgar V and Pete Moutso". (this was posted on their site, www.clubglow.com. gouryella for eva!

Originally posted by scoob-e

ive been keeping an archive of his IDT sets for over a year now, cant wait to see him

mssabina: remember when were listening to that mix in my car and the guy was speakin in dutch and i wanted to know the track names and i was askin you if you could speak dutch? that was buuren mixin. i found out the name of the track too!

I've actually recently begun to record his ID&T sets off of the live stream - listening to tonight's right now. Its pretty phat....

DCmaster -- geez man, you guys have it good as shit... Sounds like the old Twilo days - a new club needs to magically appear here in NY, so that we can have lineups like that again...

Originally posted by dcmaster

glow has mauro picotto, judge jules, scott bond, rank 1 and marco v all coming to Glow in the near future.

omfg

i'm gonna cream myself if they really do bring marco v and jules over. gotta say though, glow really sucks - everything from their "dress code" that seems to change by the minute and the unfriendliness of the crowd...etc. any NYC heads thinkin of coming down be ready for the club to close by 4 or 5am.

mauro picotto@buzz last summer was fuckin sick, one of the best nights of the year (if we're lucky maybe he'll play at buzz on the friday night, glow is only on saturdays).

*crosses fingers*

Originally posted by exit2heaven

ITs about motherfucking time.....now whens ferry comin....how about johan....marco .....

It's so cool to see y'all react to our dutch DJ's Marco V is great, so are Armin, Tiesto, Roog, DJ Jean, 100% Isis, and Rank1 to name a few..

Enjoy people!!!!!!!!

attachment.php?postid=651188

Originally posted by teklord310

Boundaries Of Imagination is one of my alltime favorite albums. I hope this is true, I would love to hear Armin spin in NYC. I hope they pick a good venue, and not SF.

Here's the problem: What's a good venue here in NY?

I love Vinyl, but not for trance DJ's

SF, Exit, 'nuff said.

Glowbana: At this point, I'm thinking this is definite B.S.

That leaves Roxy, which I guess would work.....

This is a dilemma for every big Trance DJ that comes here -- look at Tiesto @ Exit, and PVD @ SF. There's nowhere else for them to spin!