Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rosie O'Donell...

I could've done with an actually funny, somewhat moderate bitch in that chair aside from a fat, lame, not funny, extreme liberal whore behind a desk every morning. It's one thing to have views. When you indoctrine millions of housewives every morning with your liberal views and use ABC as a pulpit to preach them, you're not encouraging anything but close-mindedness. Thank god she's leaving...we should all be watching The O'Reilly Factor anyway.

Originally posted by misk

???when was this?!?!?!?!?!?!

she has a book comming out soon.. and there is something in it about her relationships with woman

also in the last emmys she thnaked her "partner" for everything

not that there is anything wrong with that

Originally posted by misk

this is all news to me?!?! wtf...and i even have a tv here under my rock!! u would think i would have caught something about this!?? go figure!!!

Ok, she never *officially* came out, but it's been known for years. Check this article about her upcoming book (it's short). http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,9437,00.html

-Juice :afro:

I am surprised that Rosie made it as far as she did with her career. Do any of you remember that show she started out on? It was called "Stand by Your Man," and she played a housewife whose husband went to prison. Her next door neighbor was in the same situation as well, I believe. It was a stupid show, and I don't think it lasted very long.