Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to NYC Feb 16-18th...ANy Ideas???

Hello

My friends and I are planning on coming to NYC to go clubbing in a couple weeks. I have not been since last August and I was told that a lot has changed. I loved Exit and SF was pretty good. What is Exit like on a Sat. now? What are the other good clubs on Sat. nights and what time do they close? Any other info is appreciated.

P.S. If anyone know some good deals on hotels in the city let me know!! :idea:

Originally posted by roxychic

Hello

My friends and I are planning on coming to NYC to go clubbing in a couple weeks. I have not been since last August and I was told that a lot has changed. I loved Exit and SF was pretty good. What is Exit like on a Sat. now? What are the other good clubs on Sat. nights and what time do they close? Any other info is appreciated.

P.S. If anyone know some good deals on hotels in the city let me know!! :idea:

hi roxychic...

i haven't been to Exit on a saturday in god knows when, but the last i heard Exit on saturday is now latin night and then the Junior party late night ( i am sure someone on here can confirm) Factory is still packed and usually i see ppl from boston there all the time. what clubs do you go to in boston -- besides the Roxy! lol i just moved a year ago from beantown so maybe i can gear you in the right diretion to what you are looking for here.

btw my friends got a room at the HOliday Inn at Herald Square for 135 a night during labor day weekend. (so prices could have drpped since 09/11) the room was a decent size and its a great location look at expedia but i would call the hotels directly cuz sometimes they will have availablitilty and better prices than the web.

and oh yeah i discovered the bus that is only $20 one way! it takes off from South Stationi and drops you off at Penn Station! great if you dont want to drive and worry about parking, way less expensive then the greyhound ($80RT) and the train ($120 rt) and they show a movie too. :) PM if you want the phone number

Thanks nycchic24 for all your info. I loved Exit the few times I have been there but if it is latin night forget about it. The thing about SF is that it gets WAY TOO PACKED in there. I like some room to dance my ass off.

I have not been out in so long due to a bad car crash that I was in Dec 6. I feel like I have been so deprived!! :D But I like Pravda and the Roxy is okay. It is actually way too cheesy now. I have no idea why I kept this name. But all in all the cluns around here are not that great and I am sure that you know this.

Good info on the train but we will most likely drive in. But its something to think about...

Thanks nycchic24 for all your info. I loved Exit the few times I have been there but if it is latin night forget about it. The thing about SF is that it gets WAY TOO PACKED in there. I like some room to dance my ass off.

I have not been out in so long due to a bad car crash that I was in Dec 6. I feel like I have been so deprived!! :D But I like Pravda and the Roxy is okay. It is actually way too cheesy now. I have no idea why I kept this name. But all in all the cluns around here are not that great and I am sure that you know this.

Good info on the train but we will most likely drive in. But its something to think about...

we could always have our own lil party

yes i was once a roxy rat myself... :laugh: i probably know you or at least ran into you once or twice there. my friends still hit that place up like its going out of style lol

ha pravda was atually on elimdate the other night. i like that place too but i dont remember the music being all that great.

one thing for sure, make sure you bring your wallet with you.

when i go back i think i've gone to heaven cuz i think everything is CHEAP!

oh yeah check your pm's!

WHat would you all say is the best club to go to on Sat?? I loved Exit.....so something like that style? Is it true that Exit is Latin night on Sat and closes at 3:00 am?? What's up w/that? I thought the clubs in NYC go all night long?

Thanks again everyone for all your help!

:)

WHat would you all say is the best club to go to on Sat?? I loved Exit.....so something like that style? Is it true that Exit is Latin night on Sat and closes at 3:00 am?? What's up w/that? I thought the clubs in NYC go all night long?

Thanks again everyone for all your help!

:)

Exit is not latin night on sats.. well maybe right now it is.. but starting the 16th (the night you want to go), Anthony Nero will be starting his residency opening up for junior Vasquez. hes spinning 11-4am then JV comes on... Its 18+ and I heard its gay night but thats not till the after hours or soemthing. Im not sure.. I dont care what kind of night it is, I will be there when i get back from Can Cun. I think you should def check it out.. It doesnt close at 3.... After hours start at 4.. Its open all night.. Enjoy!