Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daniel Pearl Killed????

you can't rely on any of that info unless you can verify that email came from the kidnappers

i can send them an email right now sayin i'll take 1.9 mil and 100 pound of gold lebanese hash

i don't understand how they can go from releasing prisoners to wanting loot

Originally posted by msoprano13

apparantely he is still alive and they want a $2million ransom for his release....i hope they release him

thats fucken ludicrous. Don't go believing e-mails either, it can be a bunch of bs. I hope he comes home safe and well to his wife:(

they'll go from releasing prisoners to wanting loot cus they are tryin to get anything they can. I thinks its pretty clear to them now they arent gonna get any prisoners back from America, so they might as well see if they can get money. I hate saying this but i doubt he will be released, the people who are holding him (Harkat ul-Mujahedeen) have killed innocent americans before.

About 7 or 8 years ago, that same group, who at the time was supported by the govt of Pakistan, kidnapped 7 mountain climbers, 2 americans and 5 European men. They kept them for three years, during that time the hostages' wives made statements on national TV pleading the kidnappers to release their husbands, that they have no involvement with their war (with india). A year later the heads of one of the americans were found, they later sent photographs of the executions of the rest.

damn i couldnt even imagine how he feels right now... damn... so fuckin crazy... just goes to show you, what kind of ppl we're fighting against... here we are being humane and just, and they go kidnapping innocent ppl... ppl who arent even apart of the situation... ridiculous...:mad:

Originally posted by dgmodel

damn i couldnt even imagine how he feels right now... damn... so fuckin crazy... just goes to show you, what kind of ppl we're fighting against... here we are being humane and just, and they go kidnapping innocent ppl... ppl who arent even apart of the situation... ridiculous...:mad:

but see this is where the problem is...he was kidnapped in pakistan....they are soppose to be on our side...

the reason they did this is was because he thought he was a Mossad (Israeli) spy, disguised as an American journalist.

THEY ARE PARANOID FREAKS. People keep telling them that he works for the Wall Street Journal, but they think tha he...and a bunch of outher journalists in the country are all spies.

Talk about a case of conspiracy theory...this time..from the other side.

Originally posted by msoprano13

but see this is where the problem is...he was kidnapped in pakistan....they are soppose to be on our side...

yes...but every country has its rebel groups. this just happens to be a Pakistani rebel group who is agaisnt their own government...and therefore against the US.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

the reason they did this is was because he thought he was a Mossad (Israeli) spy, disguised as an American journalist.

THEY ARE PARANOID FREAKS. People keep telling them that he works for the Wall Street Journal, but they think tha he...and a bunch of outher journalists in the country are all spies.

Talk about a case of conspiracy theory...this time..from the other side.

yeah but now they know hes not... and that hes an american journalist and it hasnt changed their views or anything... so whats the point what they thought to begin with its what they know now.. .

yeah but now they know hes not... and that hes an american journalist and it hasnt changed their views or anything... so whats the point what they thought to begin with its what they know now.. .

well its more that they don't want to lose credibility and/or give up this negotiation...I don't think they really care , that they've been proven wrong on the fact that they thought he was a spy.

They just want their demands met at this point. They'll use anyone to get what they want.