Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An interesting thread about northnjguy21

quoth

ok so check it...in no way am i stickin up for this guy or any of that sort..those who know Quoth know he's an independent motherfucker, just felt like posting this for the hell of it...but anyhow, i was at Pseudo last night and pointed out to a friend of mine, "yo is that that northnjguy??" and she said, "yes". So here is the deal with that guy...the straight dope as they say it. Northnjguy is 100% chill and harmless. I, too was expecting some fuckin lame ass guido ass talkin guy, but yo, dude was mad chill totally once u meet him in person, u actually laugh even more at his posts because he so aint like how he is in person as he is in his posts. Its actually mad funny when i think of it when everyone hates on him and his pics LOL cause seriously if u met him in person, you would be like..."yo thats the same dickhead who has all them sig pics of himself and shows his little pecker on the net??" Guess i was just bored and figured i let the cat out of the bag, cause seriously you people DO waste yer time raggin on this guy cause he is more laid back and a geek/herb what have ya then the portrayal of this gudio tough guy that he personfies on CP. Well just thought i would drop that along so that finally i can stop reading all these northnjguy21 hate threads that take up the boards. I no noe one gives a fuck about this post..but it is here for yer reading pleasure. peace.

long ass thread man, i had to get some coffee to read your thread! hehe, anyhow, this is my perpsective, what annoys me is his typing, just SOOOO incoherent. 'sides, i'm sure we know lots of ppl on here that we know are NOTHING like the way they are in real life, know what i mean? reading something can be interpreted in so many ways like reading a book. it can go in all different directions (boyineedtogotobedwhatthehellamidoingupat5.30inthemorning???) hehehe, so there!

damn jumped on the jersey board and seen a post dedcated to my self lol i lost the pw for northnj so this is new name and sh1t ands hhmmm good look Quoth, u seemed mad chilL and every 1 else i met as welL seemed crazy chilL so i'lL def drop into the board ish more often and deff will check out more of the outting's yall have :cool: and damn y every 1 of late sayen sh1t like that bout me some girl i met at a bar yesterday said hhmmm u are like north nj guys twin it look's like u but u cum off so far from wut your pics look like i thought u would cum off as and how u type an aLL, i was like hhmm okay wut ever i can so be mean and i went threw nite tryen to have a pissed off look on my face and deff tryen to talk ebonics like i do online LoL the ebonics sh1t online is deff my worse habit besides my stupid pic pose's i mean i fear when the pics from party cum in i'm gonna look like such a idiot and i know i'm gonna look bad in them ggggrrrrrr and yall gonna post them and say stupid sh1t bout me LoL :blown: i mean wooohooo can't wait for yall to say stupid sh1t bout me :eek:

Originally posted by melichacha

Fly me to the mooooon like that bitch Alice Cramden...

:tongue:

- meli - :::Any chance of dragging you to Platinum this Friday, then Vinyl?::: :D

sadly,but truly, no can do hun. Mike takes the train to the city number one and number two...im kinda interested to see madd myles.