Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Four Girls in South Beach

freaky2girl

Hey there boys and girls...

My girlfriends and I booked our flights to south beach for spring break..but we have NO idea where to stay..or where to go!!! haha

can someone PLEASE tell us which are the best hotels..near the action of course..

and which clubs are slammin'...

thanks ;)

~freaky2girl~:bounce:

..lets see how you boys dance

well...I think u should definitely hook up with mikey then if you want to see some boys dance...bc rumor has it he's an excellent dancer! infact....he may even be organizing a dance-off contest sometime soon...perhaps we can wait until u girl get here so that u can participate! =oP

anyways...about the hotels...the Winter Haven is a pretty good bet.....it right on Ocean Dr. which means its pretty much on the beach (just cross the street)...some of the rooms are a little small, but their cheap and totally affordable (don't know how much $ ur looking to spend) and decorated really cute/modern!

if you need any more help/info just feel free to ask! good luck!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

well...I think u should definitely hook up with mikey then if you want to see some boys dance...bc rumor has it he's an excellent dancer! infact....he may even be organizing a dance-off contest sometime soon...perhaps we can wait until u girl get here so that u can participate! =oP

Your 2 funny, space next weekend, be there.