Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for dope clubs that are 18 plus

member94363258

Patrickl: eww thats gross. lol 609 is the worst place in Miami. :( dont tell people to go there!.. anyway, i dunno i can only think of trying out goddess on a saturday night.. if its only 1 guy and you go with good looking girls.. a few of them i dont htink u would have too big of a problem.. but its never for sure.... give it a shot

Originally posted by mikeydny

Well since the word dope was used, im guessing hiphop/commercial rap is ur bag, so any of the 18+ clubs should suit ur needs with the rest of the cash money population down here in this wonderful state

lol .. damn mikey, you sound a little bitter there buddy?

That's about it. We're serious as a heart attack.

The quick historical rundown on the situation was that there were too many drunk, underaged "Thug Life" wannabes running around downtown and South Beach, and making life miserable on those of us who wanted to merely enjoy ourselves.

Originally posted by pod

See that's what I'm saying. The responsible kids are forced to do irresponsible things to enjoy a night out.

lol yes but if I was a "Kid" I wouldnt enjoy these things, like the older crowd, id be busy going to FOAM PARTIES watching booty contests with 16 year olds showing there lil asses, lol. :laugh:

Originally posted by jheminie

Okay then, well i plan to vacation in miami in August but being 18 there is really no decent club that i am permitted to enter in to. So can someone tell me what is it an 18 yr old can do for fun then?:tongue:

Well, there's always the beach or you can bowling.. or something.. I don't think they have 18-over nights anymore in Miami or in Ft Lauderdale...

Lola:eek: