Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some nifty ideas for meetups other than clubbing

So far, All the people i've met on clubplanet have certainly fulfilled expectations. I really dig being able to go out and share all the common interests in dancing, music, etc with everyone.

But how about some alternate ways to do a meetup :confused:

Here's a lil list i concocted today:

-take a bustrip up to some mountain for skiing or snowboarding

-go down to atlantic city for some good times

-check out a comedy club

and in the summer

have a fun time playing ultimate frisbee in central park. I love that game :D

Any other ideas of other ways to meet up?

Originally posted by mugwump

SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE

(when it opens in Spring)

Nice white trash entertainment!~

thats an awesome idea...i get my season pass every year...that and a comedy club are the best ideas i think....good thinkin mugwump

peace out

gianni

THat's a nice idea MuGz... i dig how they have both water AND rollar rides there:)

Also, can we drive through the safari? I love feeding the Giraffes and seeing their heads pop in my car

Originally posted by msoprano13

whoever wants to watch world cup games when they are on im down...espicially that its the summer we can meet at a bar in the city and watch the games...i know there are a lot of soccer fans on the board

YO, I AM SO there, msop!

My team is of course the Belgian Red Devils... they usually make it pretty far, and have an awesome goalie right now.

Soccer is DEF. a fun sport to watch :D

SIX FLAGS FAWKIN RULES!!! GOOD IDEA!!!

Also... we could all make a Jersey shore trip... maybee for a weekend rent a couple hotel rooms or something (god knows they are cheap enough). Yeah, it sounds like a HS senior prom thing to do but it would be fun to lie on the beach during the day (think of all the cp hotties in bathing suits), and then party at night. Just an option. This could also work sinonimously with the AC idea. Even if you are a youngin you can still chill in hotel rooms and get trashed w/ the other youngins.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Also... we could all make a Jersey shore trip... maybee for a weekend rent a couple hotel rooms or something (god knows they are cheap enough). Yeah, it sounds like a HS senior prom thing to do but it would be fun to lie on the beach during the day (think of all the cp hotties in bathing suits), and then party at night. Just an option. This could also work sinonimously with the AC idea. Even if you are a youngin you can still chill in hotel rooms and get trashed w/ the other youngins.

Little cold for the shore right now :)

Originally posted by jennEfer

Little cold for the shore right now :)

We should definately do the snowboard/ski trip thing soon.......