Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When bouncers take your stuff at a club...

guinevere

I got caught making a little transaction at TUNNEL once. The best part is was that when he found the rest of my pills(gelcaps) he was like "what are we gonna do with these?" I was like whatever you want.He told me to go buy a water.When we went back into the little interrogation room he proceded to empty 20 something gelcaps into my bottle of water and then kicked me out with my bottle oh mDmah20.To make a long story short,I walked to the parking lot,took a lil sip, put the bottle in the car,and went back in:D

If you let them take it your a SUCKER!

Dont ever let a bouncer take your stash.

And if they do, do what my friend did. Call the Cops and have them confiscate it off the bouncer. (works awesome)

Either that or walk away from the club and try to get in later or have someone else hold it.

Bouncer's arent the law.

There just big juice bags :laugh:

And to the boucer's who look at this post (Fuck you juicebag!!) kill yaselfs!

Originally posted by fluidnyc

If you let them take it your a SUCKER!

Dont ever let a bouncer take your stash.

And if they do, do what my friend did. Call the Cops and have them confiscate it off the bouncer. (works awesome)

Either that or walk away from the club and try to get in later or have someone else hold it.

Bouncer's arent the law.

There just big juice bags :laugh:

uhh, its called their job to take your drugs.

And to the boucer's who look at this post (Fuck you juicebag!!) kill yaselfs!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I got caught making a little transaction at TUNNEL once. The best part is was that when he found the rest of my pills(gelcaps) he was like "what are we gonna do with these?" I was like whatever you want.He told me to go buy a water.When we went back into the little interrogation room he proceded to empty 20 something gelcaps into my bottle of water and then kicked me out with my bottle oh mDmah20.To make a long story short,I walked to the parking lot,took a lil sip, put the bottle in the car,and went back in:D

that story was heartwarming

That was a cool story

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

.When we went back into the little interrogation room he proceded to empty 20 something gelcaps into my bottle of water and then kicked me out with my bottle oh mDmah20.To make a long story short,I walked to the parking lot,took a lil sip, put the bottle in the car,and went back in:D

What did the sip do for you? Maybe one can walk around selling sips of mdmah20

:tongue: