Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Avalon 2/8/02 Meet-up!!!!

prplhz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: Oh the pressure... where to meet up. Well I was thinking as you walk into Avalon go to the right of the stage... back there by the bar... it's also right near the door to get into Axis... best of both worls... So who am I going to meet there????

And Jess who else is coming with us??? mmmmm????

mmmuuaaaaazzzz

Vikki:rainbow:

Originally posted by happykittn

I'll be there with my girl Jesse... it'll be my first trip ever to Avalon. She's all about seeing Ferry Corstein... is he going to be there Friday?

Ready to dance,

~kitten >^.^<

Yup, Ferry Corsten will be there on Friday, along with Lee Burridge in Axis (you get into both for one admission).

See you all there....

Hey Tdawg and Venus, glad to see some new faces on the board. I am going to be taking pics for 411 Nightguide in Embassy so if you see a couple of girls taking pics feel free to grab me. Also, how are we going to ensure this meet-up is going to happen, can people post some pics of themselves for easy identification??

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey Tdawg and Venus, glad to see some new faces on the board. I am going to be taking pics for 411 Nightguide in Embassy so if you see a couple of girls taking pics feel free to grab me. Also, how are we going to ensure this meet-up is going to happen, can people post some pics of themselves for easy identification??

Def is nice to see some new faces... Hi :D

So like Jess said how are we going to ensure this meet-up will happen??? Anyone??? Anyone got pics to post of themselves if that will help???

Ok I'll go first here's one of me.. not the very best but oh well gives you all an idea of what I look like.... so look for me on Friday night

Vikki :rainbow:

Originally posted by kaydup

Is it just me or all the new peeps promoters? Hmmmmm :confused:

HEY DON'T BE A HATA!!!!! HAHA J/K

YEAH THERE ARE SOME NEW FACES ON THIS BOARD AND SOME OF THEM ARE PROMOTERS.....BUT VENUS AND I WOULD DEF LOVE TO HAVE AN OFFICIAL MEET UP WITH YOU GUYS ON FRIDAY @EMBASSY...I WOULD POST MY PIC BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW......WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE MEET AT THE UPSTAIRS BAR (BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH @ MIDNITE)>>>>>IS THAT COOL WITH EVERYONE........

LET ME KNOW

OH AND THANX FOR WELCOMING VENUS AND I:D :):laugh:

Originally posted by tdawg

HEY DON'T BE A HATA!!!!! HAHA J/K

YEAH THERE ARE SOME NEW FACES ON THIS BOARD AND SOME OF THEM ARE PROMOTERS.....BUT VENUS AND I WOULD DEF LOVE TO HAVE AN OFFICIAL MEET UP WITH YOU GUYS ON FRIDAY @EMBASSY...I WOULD POST MY PIC BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW......WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE MEET AT THE UPSTAIRS BAR (BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH @ MIDNITE)>>>>>IS THAT COOL WITH EVERYONE........

LET ME KNOW

OH AND THANX FOR WELCOMING VENUS AND I:D :):laugh:

I'm barely going to be able to split time between Avalon and Corsten and Axis with Burridge, so there's no way I'll be able to meet-up in Embassy.

But, I'll see whoever's there at the right-bar in Avalon... what time she would meet??

Also, I don't really have any pictures online, so I'm not sure what to do there.... I'll see if I can dig one up or something.

Yo I sooooo hear ya there. I don't know where I will be, but I know I don't want to head into embassy. I want to go from Axis to Avalon, back and forth. So somewhere between the two is cool:D :eek: Hopefully we can figure something out that works for everyone.

This could possibly be the longets thread ever on the Boston Board:eek:

Originally posted by tdawg

HEY SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WE SHOULD MEET AT THE UPSATIRS BAR(BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH) AT THE AVALON

Well we were all planning on meeting back on the right side by the bar... right near where you can get into Axis. Does everyone want to still meet there or behind the DJ booth??? Please let me know...thanks ;) Time... I don't know??? Any suggestions??? And I wanna see some pics....come on now :)

Vikki :bounce: