Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOAM PARTY FEB 17th

teenparty

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEARD?

Hey....that's not nice:blank: Why don't you just leave Pod alone and go bathe in your foam???...maybe that way you can help get rid of some of your dirty and old brain cells and perhaps learn how to spell correctly with your new and clean ones......:tongue:

incase you didn't catch it...neard = nerd

Hey, Sunnyhost. I have an idea? Why dont you just bathe! No seriously take a shower. this time use soap and water. Just letting water run dow you doesnt mean your clean. Also, just letting water run under your feet doesnt mean that their clean Stop being lazy and bend over and wash em with SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If you would have taken the time to look at all the post you would have noticed that I just posted a party, and the computer god! I mean computer nerd!!!!!!!!!, hated on it. So take you fraggle rock looking $*&! somewhere else. And stop watching Willy Wonka.....its realy affecting your brain cells! :D

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What r u trying to say there teen??? lololol....that whole bathing thing just wasn't funny IMO....but I did find it funny that you thought it was.....lololol:laugh:

Oh, and by the way...I had taken the time to read the post, but still thought you had no reason to call Pod a nerd just because he didn't care for your "party."

gotta love the drama people start here for nothing LOL

Mad house, where is that? oh yes i remember, it's a club or restaurant in Key Biscayne, the DJ throws 5 minutes of trance and then 5 minutes of salsa and then 5 minutes of rock en espaniol...

there was this one time at band camp...

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just well-connected. Stationary and mobile internet access is a wonderful thing...haven't you heard, it's the 21st century...

Oh and I am a computer nerd. I could ace the MCSE in one fell swoop, and the CCNA in 1 and a half.

It was just irritating that you pretty much spammed the board with a way-off-topic post. It's a well-established precedent that the Miami forum is primarily geared to 21+ entertainment...

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

POD I was thinking the same thing, Foam Party, ugh :puke:, so gross, best part of that, is what the lil hooches are gonna be doing under the foam, promoting this party here in my eyes, is a waste of time, due to the fact everyone is over 21+ (or atleast there i.d. says they are, hehe).

Also your responses TEENPARTY show the mentality of your party, take your nonsense too www.noonegivesashit.com ;)

there was this one time at band camp...

LMAO!!!:laugh: Good one lailux ;)

but seriously take a bath and next time if you dont have real comment dont reply!

...u seriously consider that a real comment yourself??:eek:

Oh and I am a computer nerd.

sorry Pod...didn't know that =o/ just tryin to stick up 4 ya while ur weren't online kiddo!

and mikey...

Also your responses TEENPARTY show the mentality of your party, take your nonsense too www.noonegivesashit.com

....couldn't agree with u more!;)

Originally posted by teenparty

All Ages foam party At MADHOUSE 3301 Rickenbacker Causway Key Biscayne. Doors open at 10:00pm. For VIP or pre-sale tickets call 305-518-8815.

your party is going to do well :D

who's your headliner for the party?

Sander Kleinenberg? Danny Howells? John Digweed? Danny Tenaglia? ...

are they going to make a cameo appearance?

I just want to know so I could clear out my schedule and make time for this knock out fiasco

Originally posted by digital7

your party is going to do well :D

who's your headliner for the party?

Sander Kleinenberg? Danny Howells? John Digweed? Danny Tenaglia? ...

are they going to make a cameo appearance?

I just want to know so I could clear out my schedule and make time for this knock out fiasco

lmaoooooooo Howells, you think kids in Fubu jerseys will appreciate that? ::laugh: :laugh: I can picture it now, Thugs rollin there bows with gold teeth and 4 watches on there hands, screamin holla during Burning Up or something, hahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mikeydny

lmaoooooooo Howells, you think kids in Fubu jerseys will appreciate that? ::laugh: :laugh: I can picture it now, Thugs rollin there bows with gold teeth and 4 watches on there hands, screamin holla during Burning Up or something, hahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

That's some funny sh*t!!! :laugh2:

Hey!?!?!...Maybe we should make this a CP meet up?!?!....I still haven't really met any of you guys since I'm new to the baord and I think this would be a great opportunity! :idea: What do you say??? Look for me out there...i'll be wearing my shortest shorts and a bikini top...oh no wait..u won't be able to see it bc of all the foam =o/ I'm sure u'll be hearing a lot of.."have ju eseen meye bikini toap?":laugh: