Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOAM PARTY FEB 17th

teenparty

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I wear a bathing suit and bring my rubber duckey?

How about we invade it, ill bring the bumps.

Also make sure you bring your bandanas, silver chains, gold caps for teeth, oh wait cant forget black and milds, those make you "look cool".

Lets get this going r.s.v.p please......:blown:

Come on guys... foam parties can be fun.

Expecially if you get into a group of models in bikini bottoms and white T-shirts (that usually last one song before comming off)

It doesn't have to allways be about the music. Its ok for it to be all about the sex. :)

Just because we know that a foam party on Key Biscayne held by some pedophile looking for a date, doesn't exactly compare to the Foam Parties at Amnesia in Ibiza, don't put down good clean (literally) fun.

Now play nice!

We're not ragging on the concept of a foam party, just the whole pedophile looking for a date aspect!

Though foam party is misleading...Even the largest foam generators cannot fill the club with foam on a constant basis...compare it to the nitrogen fog system at crobar/Space/Spin/Liquid...they're used intermittenly for an effect.

:( Don't mean to rag on the thread but I agree as well Foam Parties nah! they just don't do it now days, except for right teeny boppers.

I went to 1 in Cancun in 1994 and at first it was fun the whole getting blasted on Liquor and then get refreshed with this foam being spitted up in the air by these machines.

Next thing you know you are so drenshed your shirt comes off then shortly after that you cannot even freakin dance to shit cause the foam is up to your damn neck or maybe they just used too much foam at this party it was in a pretty decent size club called UP n DOWNS.

Actually the Headliners will be Oakey n PVD spinning at the same time, NICE.....:D:drunk::gang:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Woo hoo.. I'm there! I can now sport my new Britney tank top with a pair of Daisy Dukes!! That's in fashion now, right??:tongue:

Why would you post an all ages Foam Party on this board? What an idiot.

Lola:eek:

Hey Hey Be nice, its gonna be fun. Arent you gonna enter the booty contest? lol :blown:

Originally posted by copycat43

lola had to come in and talk shit. you are probally fat and fustrated and pissed off you cant go. so go and cope with your problems somewhere else. :finger:

:bounce:

Actually GUY everyone in the thread was talking shit, how old are you 16? Take your nonsense posts, threads, fliers, elsewhere. Then take a gun and proceed to do this.....:blown:

Originally posted by copycat43

lola had to come in and talk shit. you are probally fat and fustrated and pissed off you cant go. so go and cope with your problems somewhere else. :finger:

:bounce:

Oh my gosh! That's it! Thank you! I never realized I was fat, frustrated, and pissed off.. Wow, are you a psychologist? Or better yet, can you come to Jenny Craig with me? Two step plan works real well from what I hear. Please Mary, I was just kiddin' around. I didn't mean to rain on your parade. Take it easy, it's not everyday people post on a primarly 21+ website about their high school foam parties. Sheeze, settle down.

Lola:eek:

Actually GUY everyone in the thread was talking shit, how old are you 16? Take your nonsense posts, threads, fliers, elsewhere. Then take a gun and proceed to do this.....

Yeah! way to go mikey way to go (clap clap)! lololol. wow man...i can't believe this board got to this. where did copycat come from anyways??? oh well...high school kids will be high school kids i guess....

"...Ya yoh. You know this kid", I said "I didnt but I know he did". The kid said "Get ready, 'cuz this ain't funny. My name is Mike D and im about to get money". Pulled out the jammie aimed it at the sky. he yelled "stick em up!" and let 2 fly. Hands went up and people hit the floor. He wasted 2 kids that ran for the door. "I'm Mike D and I get respect. Your cash and your jewlery is what I expect." MCA was with it and he's my ace. So i grabbed the piano player and I punched him in the face. Piano player's out. The music stopped. His boy had beef and he got dropped. Mike D grabbed the money, MCA stashed the gold. I grabbed 2 girlies and a beer thats cold.

-Beasty boys - "Paul Revere"

I know. it makes no sence to be here. but. i thought it was cute.

Oh yeah.. also.. i still think foam parties are crap. BTW, what was up with the shower cut downs? is'nt that a little.. i dunno. 3rd grade?

listen little space caddet......

you ride the band waggon, and put a little logo next to your name. and..........that makes you cool. i think your a scrub. no i know your a scrub. and mimic isn't gonna hold shit to GETWET.

so go blow yourself " big boy" and stay out of the kids way......:bounce:

Originally posted by copycat305

listen little space caddet......

you ride the band waggon, and put a little logo next to your name. and..........that makes you cool. i think your a scrub. no i know your a scrub. and mimic isn't gonna hold shit to GETWET.

so go blow yourself " big boy" and stay out of the kids way......:bounce:

maybe i should wear fubu smoke black and milds go take showers in foam parties like you and your friends and that would makemecool, why r u still posting.......www.childrensparties.com, i hear there board is banging dick. :blown: