Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight 2-16 ***~~~***

ummmmmm, at least post something..... tell me u don't know....don't just look, then go on your way....

anyone??

Come on guys, I know it's not factory or exit, but give me some info here....

I'm talking about the fucking Limelight for Gods sake! Please!!!! I'm already broken hearted that it's going away forever :(:(:(:(

Originally posted by az-tec

No info has been released as of yet...

Iv heard a few things;)

as soon as i hear a confirmed lineup and info ill post it...

please do dude.... as soon as you find out! haha!

I'm just a little excited..... bittersweet though....

thank you

I have heard alot of rumors. Who knows what the truth is ? From what I was told the three parties on 02/14, 02/15, and 02/16 may be the last three parties at Limelight.

- Maybe Limelight will renovate the space and re-open in the fall.

- Maybe Limelight will do no renovations and just re-open in the fall.

- Maybe Limelight will never re-open.

- Maybe Limelight we get demolished and a new club will be built.

- who know's ?

I am very excited about these parties at the Limelight. I am definitely not going to miss attending them. Since there is the possibility that the Limelight will not re-open again I will definitely be there. The Limelight was one of the first dance clubs I ever experienced back in the early 90's, from 92'-95'.

Originally posted by willandslater

I have heard alot of rumors. Who knows what the truth is ? From what I was told the three parties on 02/14, 02/15, and 02/16 may be the last three parties at Limelight.

- Maybe Limelight will renovate the space and re-open in the fall.

- Maybe Limelight will do no renovations and just re-open in the fall.

- Maybe Limelight will never re-open.

- Maybe Limelight we get demolished and a new club will be built.

- who know's ?

I am very excited about these parties at the Limelight. I am definitely not going to miss attending them. Since there is the possibility that the Limelight will not re-open again I will definitely be there. The Limelight was one of the first dance clubs I ever experienced back in the early 90's, from 92'-95'.

I read it in the paper..... closing for good on Saturday..... sold to a restaurant owner..... 10 million dollar renovation, then to open under a different name..... :( or not..... they don't know for sure yet..... i heard it may become a restaurant..... God I wanna cry :(:(:(

To set it straight!

Junior Vasquez and John Blair present:

Last Dance at Limelight

featuring special guest appearence by Lonnie Gordon singing her song "Last Dance"

Thursday Feb. 14th

doors at 10PM

tickets $20 in advance, $40 at door

call ticketmaster

go to: jblair.com for more info

It's gonna be like "Classics with Junior" at DRAMA @ Limelight!!! OFF DA HOOK

LIMELIGHT

THE LAST DANCE –

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

-WORLD FAMOUS CLUB OPENS DOORS FOR LAST TIME –

NEW YORK’S MOST INFAMOUS NIGHTSPOT WILL OPEN ITS DOORS ONE FINAL TIME AND THROW THE GOING AWAY PARTY OF A LIFETIME, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2002. LIMELIGHT, THE NOTORIOUS CLUB KNOWN FOR KICK-ASS PARTIES, INCOMPARABLE CROWDS AND WORLD FAMOUS DJ’S SPINNING THE HOTTEST TRACKS, IS ABOUT TO THROW ITS LAST HURRAH BEFORE CLOSING ITS DOORS FOREVER. THE CURRENT LANDLORD HAS APPROPRIATELY ASKED NY’S NIGHTLIFE IMPRESSARIOS, NOAH TEPPERBERG AND JASON STRAUSS, TO HOST THE MARDI GRAS THEMED REVELRY, INSURING THAT LIMELIGHT’S LAST NIGHT GOES DOWN IN HISTORY. THREE FLOORS AND MULTIPLE ROOMS WILL BE HOST TO DJ’S EXACTA, JARED SCREAM AND TODD MALIS, ALONG WITH HORDES OF CLUB GOERS TOSSING BEADS, TRADING FAVORS AND WISHING LIMELIGHT A FOND FAIRWELL. DOORS OPEN AT 9PM. FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY, LIMELIGHT IS LOCATED ON SIXTH AVENUE (BETWEEN 20TH AND 21ST STREETS).

The Clubplanet guestlist will be available shortly...