Sign in to follow this  
bigpoppanils

ATTN: Women of the Sexboard

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Get down on ur knees bitch and LICK!:D

LMFAO! :laugh:

Originally posted by clubkat

well...im not in the mood to get licked or anything...

how about i suck you off?? Give you a nice lonnnngg job??

You are our special slave and all ;)

Well, I for one am definitely in the mood to get licked. So in the interest of time (because you know I'm the practical sorta gal), I'll ride your face while Kitten's getting busy on you.

Originally posted by tastyt

Well, I for one am definitely in the mood to get licked. So in the interest of time (because you know I'm the practical sorta gal), I'll ride your face while Kitten's getting busy on you.

oooo ya know, i was thinkin.....am i gonna have a behind view of you??? cuz...um...you know....ive already had a chance to see the tattoos and all....and....id like to have a frontal view of, you know, a chin burried deep inside your warm wet pussy while your tits are perking up saying hi! boobies.gif

Originally posted by clubkat

oooo ya know, i was thinkin.....am i gonna have a behind view of you??? cuz...um...you know....ive already had a chance to see the tattoos and all....and....id like to have a frontal view of, you know, a chin burried deep inside your warm wet pussy while your tits are perking up saying hi! boobies.gif

That can definitely be arranged... after all, if I had my back to you I wouldn't have the pleasure of watching you go to work... and that's half the fun now isn't it??? ;)