Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you meet a nice guy/girl at a club??

dibs

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:gang: no more bad dirty guys!!! it actually is possible to meet a nice guy at a club. I did it and dated him for 4 years. he was my first love and i'll never regret meeting him. But there also are alot of dirty guys out too. So you have to judge the situation, go with your gut, and don't be too naive about anything a guy says to you while you're out. But get the number hang out - when you hang out keep your pants on- then see how it all plays out. There are good guys still out there just be careful girls!

I had to respond being a non-believer myself. But now 5 1/2 years later and now married one month - you CAN! Hey you are both there because you are both into the same scene/music/crowd/likes - right?!?! I have to say I was def not looking at the time . . .it just happened. Like everyone says - when you least expect it. :makeout:

They say the greatest love of all is to love yourself...LOL...

well I've been to a nasty K hole and found myself and began to love myself..

I have now since become a dedicated Budhist MONK... refraining from any sexual act...

I once had long hair and Now I am bold...

No no no..just kidding seriously..anything can happen...

It all just matters... i met my x g/f at a CHESS fu3King Tournament and you'd think she'd be a perfect catch good girl w/o any hoe tendencies..

Whoaaa how i was soo wrong..

I might have had just tried to meet my future wife on 42nd street ...

Well bad events don't or won't affect me in the negative for too long...

i will once again find someone special...it's jut a matter of time..

Who knows i might find her in Studio 9, Club Abyss, .. Deko... or at the Park jogging..

or better yet.. at ShopRight shopping Wrong.

I had to respond being a non-believer myself. But now 5 1/2 years later and now married one month - you CAN! Hey you are both there because you are both into the same scene/music/crowd/likes - right?!?! I have to say I was def not looking at the time . . .it just happened. Like everyone says - when you least expect it. :makeout:

INteresting coming from a Virgo