Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A New Party At Exit....

BobG

A new party at EXIT

called 100% PURE is about to make its debut

on SAT FEB 16th(presidents day weekend). The directors of SEXY AT THE ROXY

have joined together with the directors of EXIT in

this joint venture to bring to you this spectacular new saturday night party. Its 18 to enter and 21 to drink. There is a meeting at EXIT

this wednesday for all who wish to promote for this night at 8pm sharp. Promoters may register and

receive their I.D. cards at this time.

Spinning on the main floor is popular dj ANTHONY NERO. Afterhours with JUNIOR VASQUEZ. It's a

new EXIT with lots of surprises that you'll just

have to wait and see for yourself on opening night.

i agree ...18 over causes alot more problems...i would rather 21 over myself..but.. with 21 and over it is hard to fill the club up..the only real big party with 21 and over the does good is the factory on saturday nights and that place still has alot of under 21 getting in there...only small clubs do good with 21 and over...junior packs the place in after hours with his crowd no matter what..so i guess exit has to do whatever it can to get it filled up early on in the night...i think once junior and his crowd take over the early crowd will leave..they won't be able to handle it...so overall it will be real good move..think about it..draper is gone from friday..alot of the 18 crowd might go out on saturday nights to exit instead of friday nights now to check it out.......and with junior the king of after hours..it could be a crazy hardcore party.. of course i would get there later after the kids leave....because the only 18 and over party i like is vinyl on fridays..i'm to old to be hanging with little kids..

ahhhhhhhhhhh.. I am so mad about this!! have work till 8pm on that night. So, If i did go, I wouldnt get there till 9:30 dependign on traffic! Damn it! And I am gonna miss the first 2 weeks of it b/c ill be way!!! :mad: :mad: :mad::blown:

you all suck b/c you'll be there..

OH yeah and NERO is a kick ass DJ.. def check him out!!!!!