Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnathan Peters new cd...

Originally posted by tony2000

will be coming out pretty soon.Read the article in last friday's NEXT magazine.

u think that means we'll finally be able to hear luz outside of factory???:jawdrop:

nah...im not gonna get my hopes up....those songs are never gonna come out...hopefully the cd wil have some new shit on it....did the article have the track listing?

someone told me that he played a lot of his new CD during his birthday party... that it is already produced and will DEFINITELY be coming out in March. I sure hope so cause I am WAITING IMPATIENTLY to get it!!! I wonder if it will have Luz Divina on it, also.... I guess we'll have to wait and see... :)

Originally posted by unclebuc

March 19......Going through it is on there........No Luz though.....it is a double disc and yes, he played one of the disc's during his marathon set on his birthday.

Where do you people get your info from? I'm not hating or not believing you, I'm just curious.

Originally posted by roninmess

It had a track listing? if so whats on it, if not... this is what I wanna know where ppl get their info from.

WE can't tell you...:D....After being pushed back several times already, this CD is Finally(great track) coming out in March...Good luck getting it though..CDnow isn't guaranteeing Pre-orders..:rolleyes:..."Goin Through it" is on there thoguh...:jawdrop:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

WE can't tell you...:D....After being pushed back several times already, this CD is Finally(great track) coming out in March...Good luck getting it though..CDnow isn't guaranteeing Pre-orders..:rolleyes:..."Goin Through it" is on there thoguh...:jawdrop:

Yeah So I've heard Goin thru it and Manufactory is on it... anyway.. why can you tell? whats the big deal... :confused:

go to the music forum on JP's site......there are a few posts about the cd's.

the reason that luz isn't on the disc is JP is trying to get her signed by a label and that ain't gonna happen if she is on this cd.

Some songs that I heard that are on the disc.....

Going through it

sun is shinning remix

what do you desire

one more try dub

outdated

hold on

6,8,12 dub remix

manufactory