Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV Watch out!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that guy was a loser but calves are mostly genetics. no matter how hard you work them if they don't grow they won't grow. i try to work them out every other day after my real work out with abs and they haven't changed a bit. one of the hardest muscles to get if don't have the genetics. genetics has 75% to do with how your body builds muscle from what i understand

K i just watched this and I saw you Fabio C! anyways, you and your friend are both hotties i wish him luck with his new set of calves. Now what was up with those two girls. Geez with all that plastic surgery you would think they would look better than they actually did. Nothing special at all. And wow that was screwed up what happened to that one lady. Did you see all that bruising? Holy shit thats horrible..

Originally posted by magilicuti

that guy was a loser but calves are mostly genetics. no matter how hard you work them if they don't grow they won't grow. i try to work them out every other day after my real work out with abs and they haven't changed a bit. one of the hardest muscles to get if don't have the genetics. genetics has 75% to do with how your body builds muscle from what i understand

Calves do have a ton to do with genetics. Much like a lot of muscle mass. However, you can gain inches on calves other ways then just raises, inches are also gained through jumping. But, then again who has the time to go out and do squat jumps. But, hey just a suggestion.

Originally posted by djfabioc

This Thursday @ 10:00 PM my friend Luke is appearing on MTV's True Life and I am on with him :) We were even filmed hanging out Exit (suprised cameras were even allowed in) Anyway just wanted to FYI you guys so check it out!!! Plus don't forget to come to Scopa after you watch it! Can't wait to see everyone!

ONE OTHER THING>>>

We are having a party at exit white room this Sat. Feb. 9th~ it should be an awesome time!

dude.... jesus christ dude.... you are the exact type of jackass that has totaly ruined the clubs inb NYC. In what bar did u learn to dance? Where ever you came from, please for the love of christ, go back there. MTV has fallen off.... they pick you and your cornball calve implanting cheese headed friend to follow around... haha!! give me a fuckin brake. And out of all the clubs in NYC, how did i know you would go to Exit... so predictable.... throw dem bows! you fuckin jerkoff!! I would call your cheesy ass onto the fuckin' floor, in the middle of the circle, and rep-re-sent on that ass.... learn how to dance, or sit the fuck down... put your goddamn shirt on and go sit in a corner with calves. maybe you can rub him until he feels better....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm laughing AT you, never WITH someone like you...

fabio c you might be a decent person on your own ..i dont know you ,but from watchin that special and if thats your crew you run around with good luck in life!! your friend is the most shallow person ive seen next to those valley girl assholes on the show. You should have had some girls dancing next to ya in your spot cuz it looked scarily gay you dancin next to your "total package" of a friend.....tell him for me he is more of a "total tool". And his taste in women is nasty that receptionist was hideous

Originally posted by bxbomb

fabio c you might be a decent person on your own ..i dont know you ,but from watchin that special and if thats your crew you run around with good luck in life!! your friend is the most shallow person ive seen next to those valley girl assholes on the show. You should have had some girls dancing next to ya in your spot cuz it looked scarily gay you dancin next to your "total package" of a friend.....tell him for me he is more of a "total tool". And his taste in women is nasty that receptionist was hideous

OH GOD!!! The receptionist is HIDEOUS!!! Apparently, she gets an employee discount on the surgeries. What DIDNT she have done? Those tits could be used to save lives!!! Good lord!

Originally posted by cmb1975

OH GOD!!! The receptionist is HIDEOUS!!! Apparently, she gets an employee discount on the surgeries. What DIDNT she have done? Those tits could be used to save lives!!! Good lord!

Yeah she was gross. :puke: You mean you didn't like her hot pink get-up:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Calves do have a ton to do with genetics. Much like a lot of muscle mass. However, you can gain inches on calves other ways then just raises, inches are also gained through jumping. But, then again who has the time to go out and do squat jumps. But, hey just a suggestion.

Either that or some people could get simply a grip and realize that having larger/better defined calves is not going to do a whole lot to improve their life.

Originally posted by tastyt

Either that or some people could get simply a grip and realize that having larger/better defined calves is not going to do a whole lot to improve their life.

True, and that you are still a Tool, now a Tool with silicone calves. Also now your body is out of proportion you dork(sorry brief meathead moment there)

i am pretty sure though if he worked his calves enough even if he wanted steriods he could have gotten them to grow. i mean to me they really didn't look much better, they should have made his calves impressive atleast. i don't wanna be another hater on here but the guy was pretty gay

Originally posted by djfabioc

I think they were 10 g's!

I can't believe MTV would pay for 4 surgeries. The fat lady's gastro bypass surgery was at least $20,000 & MTV is know for being a cheap network when it comes to paying for their shows.

Maybe they paid the participants for following them around.

There doesn't seem to be a profit for them in shelling out approx $50 grand just for this shows topic.:confused:

god... did some of your guys get up on the wrong side of the bed or something? What's with the anger?

Have your opinions but don't insult the guy. If that's what he wants to do, that's what he wants to do. I'm sure that everyone does something or has done something that someone else could give you shit for... give the guy a break... geez...

Originally posted by maximman

god... did some of your guys get up on the wrong side of the bed or something? What's with the anger?

Have your opinions but don't insult the guy. If that's what he wants to do, that's what he wants to do. I'm sure that everyone does something or has done something that someone else could give you shit for... give the guy a break... geez...

Did you see the show?

Originally posted by sumguy

dude.... jesus christ dude.... you are the exact type of jackass that has totaly ruined the clubs inb NYC. In what bar did u learn to dance? Where ever you came from, please for the love of christ, go back there. MTV has fallen off.... they pick you and your cornball calve implanting cheese headed friend to follow around... haha!! give me a fuckin brake. And out of all the clubs in NYC, how did i know you would go to Exit... so predictable.... throw dem bows! you fuckin jerkoff!! I would call your cheesy ass onto the fuckin' floor, in the middle of the circle, and rep-re-sent on that ass.... learn how to dance, or sit the fuck down... put your goddamn shirt on and go sit in a corner with calves. maybe you can rub him until he feels better....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm laughing AT you, never WITH someone like you...

:laugh: :laugh: MAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG SOOOOOOO true. maybe he should put the needle in his calves next time he does a cycle. that would deffffff work