Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV Watch out!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

K i just watched this and I saw you Fabio C! anyways, you and your friend are both hotties i wish him luck with his new set of calves. Now what was up with those two girls. Geez with all that plastic surgery you would think they would look better than they actually did. Nothing special at all. And wow that was screwed up what happened to that one lady. Did you see all that bruising? Holy shit thats horrible..

Thanks;) yeah, Luke is doing fine with the implants and he seam to be happy about it...

i caught the very end of this show last night...like where they recap everything...and well...it was InTeReStiNG!! but from what i caught ...i was really happy for the girl who got the gastro whatever i think it's called!??!!? ((if i'm correct it's stomache stapling?! correct me if i am wrong)) she seemed extremely happy and well...if that's what it takes for her to lose the weight then i wish her luck....the others~well...like i said..interesting!!

p.s...those 2 girls were obnoxious

Originally posted by india22

I can't believe MTV would pay for 4 surgeries. The fat lady's gastro bypass surgery was at least $20,000 & MTV is know for being a cheap network when it comes to paying for their shows.

Maybe they paid the participants for following them around.

There doesn't seem to be a profit for them in shelling out approx $50 grand just for this shows topic.:confused:

the profit is all right here, take a guess how many people are reading this thread and are tuning into mtv just to find out when the show is gonna air again? Doesnt really matter if people arent catching the particular episode as long as they tune into MTV, and more importantly talk about it with their friends (even better making a thread on a public internet message board) its all good for MTv

i need a toe implant. one didn't fully develop. i don't take my shirt off in clubs, just my socks. im concerned incase a girl sees me thinking i'm one toe less.

anyone who gets surgery to "look better" is not in his/her right mind. kthx.

Originally posted by roninmess

Bumping this becuase its on right now 8pm-9pm... sickest part is when the guy uses a hammer and chisel on the girls nose and when the guy stands up after his calve implants a day later and blood gushes out of the incisions.

or when the girl with the nose job says...hopefully now i can complete the goals in my life...like be in playboy and get a boyfriend".......way to set goals for yourself! LOL

Originally posted by misk

or when the girl with the nose job says...hopefully now i can complete the goals in my life...like be in playboy and get a boyfriend".......way to set goals for yourself! LOL

"hopefully now i can complete the goals in my life...like be in playboy and get a boyfriend" ... "smell what i cook, my nasty armpits, your nasty armpits, pick my nose..."

Originally posted by roninmess

Bumping this becuase its on right now 8pm-9pm... sickest part is when the guy uses a hammer and chisel on the girls nose and when the guy stands up after his calve implants a day later and blood gushes out of the incisions.

I wish i knew that was on yesterday..because few of my friends did not see the show ...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Who the hell gets calf implants!?!? That's seriously messed up.....

Is someone seriously that conserned with the size of their calves??? If so, hit the gym or lay off the roids!:tongue:

thank you!!!!!!! who would think to do something like that.... i know people do some stupid things somtimes but this one kicks the fuckin bucket!

Originally posted by misk

:rolleyes: yeah i loved that one. to each their own but if those are your top two priorities in life then i think you hve some serious dependency and self esteem issues.

anyways, one of my friends was in playboy and she's 100% cosmetic surgery free.. you dont need to be perfect, you just need airbrushing!!!! ;):D

I too finally saw the end of this show. And I still think Calf Boy is a dork. I still think that "sugar n spice" (excuse me while I barf) are so irritating. Their voices were like nails on a chalk board!!! These three people have some severe...SEVERE self esteem issues. Save your money on the plastic surgery and seek some mental help.

As far as the large women goes, I think its great she did what she did. Recognizing you have a problem is the first step. Doing something about it is next. Obviously, she did take a drastic step. But it looks like she will do well. Id like to see a follow up episode on her.