Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maaaaaaaaaaaad Fukin Myles And Nicole Mccloud And Roxy!! Anyone Else As Hyped As I Am

Originally posted by linabina

:grin:

ok ok..... i am officially psyched.

:D

and i officially just got a hard on from your sig :eek: :eek: :laugh:

I am definately psyched. As for adrenaline you know your gonna hear it. Song still gets me amped i guess.

see you all friday. Stage crew whats up!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roninmess

I didn't say Larry was driving this week, did i?

LoL OHhHhHh sHiT!

:tongue::laugh:

and i officially just got a hard on from your sig

I am definately psyched. As for adrenaline you know your gonna hear it. Song still gets me amped i guess.

see you all friday. Stage crew whats up!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha.... ur not the only one who loves that pic.... i gotta give props to my girl u know? shes fawkin HOT... :grin: and the stage crewwww will represent as always blazn.... no question :D

I heard gurlz are free b4 midnite is that true? Should be mobbed then... more money for party favors too expect a lot of Xed out lil cuties.

Anyone else agree that Shawn Ink was dope last week? I was there early to help set up and whatnot I thought he was nuts... best set I've heard since Razor at One 51 and Junior at Daydream/Earth a month ago.

~j*B

Originally posted by PFloyd40

PLEASE RETIRE ADRENALINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to whoever said its been out for three years, thats not true.. its been around a long time, just feels like forever...

if had the last copy in from of me i would smash it w/ a sledgehammer

Myles made the track in early 1999, and counting my numbers, that would make it (1,2,) yeah 3 years old - it hasnt been "out" for 3 yrs but that was irrelevant to my point. My point was if you are sick of it by now, imagine how myles feels that people flip out when they hear it and its 3 years old. It was signed to Groovalicious and was supposed to be pressed last year but things got shady and the deal got axed. So myles got the masters back and was gonna put it out on Beyond Bass Records with Johnny I believe.

What can he do to adrenaline? Have you heard the adrenaline remix? that should tell you---sickkkkk:D

One more day!!

Mikey BuGouT

Originally posted by doubtness

Lina,

What's with the infactuation with Britney Spears?

not really sure... kinda wish i could have a body like hers... lol.. so i torture myself by contantly surrounding myself with pictures of her body soaking wet.... :laugh: no really.. i do love britney... and i get a lot of compliments on my sig when theres a hot pic of her in there... so.. i just give the people what they like to see... :D no harm in that now is there.... ;)

A limited quantity of my CD, "Modern Primtive Tribal Acid", will be available this week in the CP Lounge.

It charted in the June 2000 issue of "MIXER" ahead of International DJ Superstar Paul Van Dyk. That was the issue with Danny Tenaglia and John Digweed on the cover.

Just an FYI for those interested.

I am very amped! Can't wait for this night, I have a feeling its goin to be a very good nite :D Myles is the man, and i know hes excited, heard it from the man himself. I wana hear all his old stuff. give me that X-i can't take the pressure. one more day. See ya all there.