Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pussy Lewis Should FIght Tyson

If Lewis wants to prove he is the best boxer of his time then he needs to fight tyson ...

I want this damm fight to happen on april 6th and so does the world !!!

the good news is

*WBC president Jose Sulaiman insists that Lennox Lewis' next opponent must be Mike Tyson. *

let see what happens ..

Tyson will rip his brains out !!!

I cannot w8

i would say tyson would rip him too but lewis fights like a bitch and he's gonan be backen away for like 10 rounds and locken up tyson all fight and jabben from a distance so lewis might win in the long run but he';s deff scared and i would hope tyson would walk right up to him round 1 and start knocken the b1tch out of lewis :tongue:

. . . If lewis can keep tyson out there for at least 4 rounds, he'll win . . .Historically Tyson isn't good with drawn out fights . . . But then again, surviving that first four rounds is tough . . . especially against a character like Tyson . . .

. . . I think Lewis will eventually fight him. I can understand his apprehension now, I wouldn't want to get bit either . . .

i think tyson would have a hard time beatin lewis

all tyson knows is offense

lewis' long arms will block most of tyson's punches and tie him up constantly..with that in mind i doubt lewis will fight tyson cuz if tyson gets tied up he will prolly get really really perturbed

a perturbed tyson lead to ears gettin bit off or chunks of your leg eaten

tyson is a maniac..if i had lewis' talent i wouldn't fight him..not out of fear of losin but fear of winning..tyson is so nuts that after losin he might run up on you some night and blast a cap in your head

Who the fuck in their right mind would want to fight Tyson? I would love to see him get his ass beat, but I cant' blame Lewis for not wanting to step in a ring with him! He probably wants to keep all of his body parts intact and out of Tyson's system...

are you guys new to boxing ?

or

are you talking by what tyson did ?

Tyson is a legend .. look at his record ...

I wanna see if lewis can survive 1 hour from tyson ..

Lewis has to fight tyson .. he cant sit like a pussy ..

well I dont care if the fight wont be in USA ..

It can be in afghanistan for all i care .. I want Lewis BRIT pussy to fight !!!

do u know lewis represents UK

and tyson represents USA

Tyson go and fuck em Over

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

are you guys new to boxing ?

or

are you talking by what tyson did ?

Tyson is a legend .. look at his record ...

I wanna see if lewis can survive 1 hour from tyson ..

Lewis has to fight tyson .. he cant sit like a pussy ..

well I dont care if the fight wont be in USA ..

It can be in afghanistan for all i care .. I want Lewis BRIT pussy to fight !!!

do u know lewis represents UK

and tyson represents USA

Tyson go and fuck em Over

. .. so you're telling me that you want The Manimal to win just cause he's American . . . . I find it offensive that Tyson is still classified as a human being . . . yeah I feel for the fucked up shit that he went through while he was growing up and starting in Boxing . . . but come on . . . .

listen Lewis even had a fight with Rahman at a conference ..

but the fight happened

Tyson is KING

enuf said ..

tyson made him self look stupid @ the news conference .. but all i want is the fight...

If lewis wants to prove he is the best then show it to the world... and the world wants to see this ...

Originally posted by cmb1975

I dont think Tyson should be allowed to fight at all. He needs to be locked in a cage somewhere. They can have an exhibit at the Bronx Zoo.

tyson is one of the biggest names and draws in boxing. him in a match equals instant money. that is all that matters in boxing and in life (sadly enough). boxing is an animal yes but you gotta admit he is in the right line of work

listen Lewis even had a fight with Rahman at a conference ..

but the fight happened

Tyson is KING

enuf said ..

tyson made him self look stupid @ the news conference .. but all i want is the fight...

If lewis wants to prove he is the best then show it to the world... and the world wants to see this ...

sonic - rahman did not bit lewis' leg in their scuffle at thier conference

tyson, in front of millions of viewers worldwide, bit someone's ears off..he actually went for it twice..missed it the first time(did bite it tho) and got a chunk with the second attempt..he knew he was gonna lose again to evander's fight plan so he went beserk

i'm pretty sure lewis will use the same fight plan as evander so he's gonna fight with a big risk of bodily harm commin his way, aside from the punches

evander fought a dirty fight but that doesn't justify someone havin to take your ear to the hospital to re-attach it

lewis is not a pussy..the fight was set then tyson bit his leg..i can undeestand if he won't fight tyson

Tyson is KING

enuf said ..

Right. :rolleyes: And that king got his ass kicked twice by Holyfield. Tyson is not a boxer. If this match happens, it'll be similar to what went on in the Holyfield fights. Lewis is skilled enough to keep him away. Tyson will see that he's losing, go mad and do some stupid shit again.

tyson represents USA

Tyson is a legend in boxing because of his insane fighting style... but the comment about Tyson representing USA is im sorry REALLY FUCKING STUPID... Tyson does not represent the United States if that were true we would all be raping our women and biting each others ears off...! if Tyson and Lewis fought i believe Tyson would lose... Lewis has size over him and his reach is much greater then that of Tysons. Eventually they will fight but it definetly will not be in the United States

do u realize holy fucking field was budding tyson ..

That happens in boxing. Boxing is a contact sport. It's part of it. Holyfield did what was needed to wear him out and then send him into a knock out.