Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit...what A Shit Hole!!!

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TRUE TO THE FACTORY GOING ON SATURDAY NIGHTS TO LISTEN TO JP HOWEVER THIS PAST WEEKEND MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS FRIENDS DECIDED THAT WE SHOULD JUST CHECK OUT EXIT TO SEE IF IT EVEN COMPARED TO THE FACTORY. WELL.....HELL NO IT DOES NOT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A CLUB SO DIRTY. THE BATHROOMS WERE DISGUSTING AND THE MUSIC SUCKED. THEY PLAYED ONE TRACK 3 TIMES AND IT SEEMED TO DRAG ON FOREVER AND I WASN'T EVEN ROLLING CAUSE I WOULDN'T WASTE IT ON EXIT. I COULD HAVE GONE TO A REGULAR CLUB LITTLE SHITTY PLACE ON LONG ISLAND LIKE CHELSEA STREET AND HAD A BETTER TIME. SOUND FACTORY IS BY FAR SO MUCH BETTER AND CLEANER WITH A BETTER ATMOSPHERE. SOUND FACTORY ANYDAY!!!

Originally posted by princess0621

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TRUE TO THE FACTORY GOING ON SATURDAY NIGHTS TO LISTEN TO JP HOWEVER THIS PAST WEEKEND MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS FRIENDS DECIDED THAT WE SHOULD JUST CHECK OUT EXIT TO SEE IF IT EVEN COMPARED TO THE FACTORY. WELL.....HELL NO IT DOES NOT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A CLUB SO DIRTY. THE BATHROOMS WERE DISGUSTING AND THE MUSIC SUCKED. THEY PLAYED ONE TRACK 3 TIMES AND IT SEEMED TO DRAG ON FOREVER AND I WASN'T EVEN ROLLING CAUSE I WOULDN'T WASTE IT ON EXIT. I COULD HAVE GONE TO A REGULAR CLUB LITTLE SHITTY PLACE ON LONG ISLAND LIKE CHELSEA STREET AND HAD A BETTER TIME. SOUND FACTORY IS BY FAR SO MUCH BETTER AND CLEANER WITH A BETTER ATMOSPHERE. SOUND FACTORY ANYDAY!!!

Yawn......miss thing get a grip on yourself and take your caps lock key off!!!!

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Hmm.. someone needs to calm down a little.. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I honestly have been hearing pretty bad reviews about Exit's Saturday party lately.. Vasquez is still spinning, yes, and he will continue to spin late nights even with the new up-coming party..

I'm a bit excited about it cause I do like Anthony Nero, and he will be the spinning the earlier part of the night then Junior for the afterhours into the morning..

The party is also changing to 18+.. so it should be.. um.. interesting.. :blank:

:D