Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to CP

ellywelly

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

No, I'm in IT software sales, but I could sell water to a drowning victim. Or however that saying goes...

Sales.. ehh?? I've been reading your posts and so that explains your outspoken personality on the board and your easiness with words ... niiiice.. :cool: :cool:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ellywelly

Sales.. ehh?? I've been reading your posts and so that explains your outspoken personality on the board and your easiness with words ... niiiice.. :cool: :cool:

Yeah, words like "fuck" and "shit" and "goddamn donkey fucking shit licker" flow quite easily. What can I say? Sales is a stressful job. :D

from what I've read in Vic's posts... I think he is smart.. charming.. and very funny.. and he really does stand out for all of that amongst all the CP'ers.

Ok, apparently Elly does crack. Which means you'll fit right in amongst these people :D

Originally posted by Kuro

Ok, apparently Elly does crack. Which means you'll fit right in amongst these people :D

Okay.. haven't tried crack or any drug for that matter. But friends say I sometimes appear as if I had been smokin somethin... I space out.. umm.. it's just a natural high. But I was fully aware when I made that comment about Vic.. :heart:

Okay.. haven't tried crack or any drug for that matter. But friends say I sometimes appear as if I had been smokin somethin... I space out.. umm.. it's just a natural high. But I was fully aware when I made that comment about Vic.. :heart:

So now you're saying you don't want the shirtless Italian? You wanna try the Mexican Keoki one? Well, I guess that would be a better choice. I've heard complaints from past customers that the shirtless Italian can't even pay for Orange Hi-C's. But the Mexican Keoki may be incompatible with your software. Cause I heard he may only interface with other Dude software. But you can try it out and see if you can get it to work!

Originally posted by vicman

well vixen being flat broke is also a FT occupation when ur employed (thats what I'm discovering :( ), but oh well, yeah...wouldnt you know? I blink for a second and I'm getting hit with everything, even the kitchen sink.

Hey, waht question? There was a question? I didnt see a question....by the way, vixen please do not fill up my e-mail with MENUDO pics, I know you have them all including that life size Ricky Martin doll, but I am not into Menudo unless I'm having for breakfast on sunday when I visit my second home.

That's not a doll, that actually *is* Ricky Martin... he's just kind of mentally impaired so he doesn't do much. He moves sometimes though.

So now you're saying you don't want the shirtless Italian? You wanna try the Mexican Keoki one? Well, I guess that would be a better choice. I've heard complaints from past customers that the shirtless Italian can't even pay for Orange Hi-C's. But the Mexican Keoki may be incompatible with your software. Cause I heard he may only interface with other Dude software. But you can try it out and see if you can get it to work!

...male connectors only - no male-female connection equipment will be usable with this unit....

Originally posted by vicman

shady dont you think elly should get a look at the merchadise b4 buying? she already saw the mexican Dj keoki look alike so she should take a look at aht the italian dude looks like....what? what is that ? shady, ur telling me that the italian dude ran away and that yuo put and add up?

attachment.php?s=&postid=614799

this thread is cracking me up! and I'm not allowed to laugh at my computer when i'm supposed to be WORKING... he he he..

Elly.. hey there! Welcome to the madness.. if you ever need to run away and hide from all these kooks... come to boston.. :D :D

maybe i'll see ya feb 16th at d:fuse.. i'll be there

No, I'm in IT software sales, but I could sell water to a drowning victim. Or however that saying goes...

"I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell.

I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well" - the infamous Jay-Z himself

Originally posted by a1wave

this thread is cracking me up! and I'm not allowed to laugh at my computer when i'm supposed to be WORKING... he he he..

Elly.. hey there! Welcome to the madness.. if you ever need to run away and hide from all these kooks... come to boston.. :D :D

bwahhahahaaaaaaaa whers that at; people are getting to involved with the Adobe Photoshop i see

:bounce:

CD

i swear you would be "loco/a" like all of us if u were still here, maybe you got out in time, or maybe it too late for us :(

I've heard complaints from past customers that the shirtless Italian can't even pay for Orange Hi-C's. But the Mexican Keoki may be incompatible with your software. Cause I heard he may only interface with other Dude software. But you can try it out and see if you can get it to work!

:eek::jawdrop: After I read Jimi's post about being to cheap to buy Hi-C.. that was definitely the deciding post for me.. hmm.. I think I'll just stick to the "gyro" at home.. :rolleyes::(

Originally posted by dcsglow

attachment.php?postid=658896

BTW...elly i see you're leaning towards the shirtless italian guy (me) lol j/k...i bet the next step is you're going to ask me for the infamous picture aren't you??? lol:laugh:

Is that the picture that everyone was beggin you to take down??? umm.. I think I've seen it :D .... Next time I join all a y'all .. HI-C is on me.. aighttt???

Hi!.. thanks for the invite!.. I actually have a couple of friends that go to Boston College.

And to think that I haven't even met these guys yet :eek: :eek: