New to CP

ellywelly

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Elly, I'm Royal-

Longtime lurker, short time poster. I'm the one that rarely goes out cos I'm always sick (because it's too damn cold here and these east coast people keep giving me the flu), but I usually end up at someone's house. I battle communist for a living, but soon I'll be deporting all my friends at INS in DC. Anyways, where do you usually hang at on the weekends?

Hey yoll, I can't go out this weekend, I'm sick again. Of course I am totally down for the pre/after party just keep your distance from me. The Navy peeps say they wanna chill again, so Jimi can you hook em up?

Hey Shady, what kind of software you sell? I need some network utilities.

Originally posted by crownroyal

Hi Elly, I'm Royal-

I battle communist for a living, but soon I'll be deporting all my friends at INS in DC. Anyways, where do you usually hang at on the weekends?

Royal, WTF? You battle communists for a living? dude you had some weird posters in ur place.

I rememebr I saw --->

stalin.jpg

and a life size statue of ----> apr_castro_y.gif...wtf?!?!

Hi Elly, I'm Royal-

Anyways, where do you usually hang at on the weekends?

Hey Royal!!.. Well.. here's the thing .. my bf of almost 5 yrs. is not really into the club scene.. my close friends have all moved out of state and my colleagues at work are soo boring all they do is hang out in lounges/bars.. ohh and their main topic of conversation is all geared up towards work.. :puke: .. so on weekends I usually chill with my bf and sometimes we end up going to some greek club with his buddies :rolleyes::shake:... I'm tired of living as if I'm a married woman... gawd dammit.. i'm only 23.. I should be allowed to have all the fun I want to and dance my a$$ off if I so desire!!!! :mad::flame: ggggrrrrrr!!!

ohh.. I sure do hope you feel better!!:)

Originally posted by ellywelly

Hey Royal!!.. Well.. here's the thing .. my bf of almost 5 yrs. is not really into the club scene.. my close friends have all moved out of state and my colleagues at work are soo boring all they do is hang out in lounges/bars.. ohh and their main topic of conversation is all geared up towards work.. :puke: .. so on weekends I usually chill with my bf and sometimes we end up going to some greek club with his buddies :rolleyes::shake:... I'm tired of living as if I'm a married woman... gawd dammit.. i'm only 23.. I should be allowed to have all the fun I want to and dance my a$$ off if I so desire!!!! ggggrrrrrr!!!

ohh.. I sure do hope you feel better!!:)

Ahhhhhhhhhh jeeeeeez!!!! Greek club?! :puke: Girlie! We have to RESCUE you!!! :blown: yiccccch *shudder*

Hey yoll, I can't go out this weekend, I'm sick again. Of course I am totally down for the pre/after party just keep your distance from me. The Navy peeps say they wanna chill again, so Jimi can you hook em up?

you alright man? it's a shame you can't come out. we'll see what we can do for an after party, i'm sure all of us would be down., right? i'll give you a call. :D