Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Never Really Existed!

Ok i know alot of people here may not beleive me

but I was talking to this guy who told me that the place was never really there. Basically everyone that sez they went there wasn't really there. People that remember being there where really at tunnel and where brain washed by a guy named guy.

remember that guy that was a girl that used to dance topless on top of the speaker at Twilo??

No you don't u think you do but you don't because there never was... because twilo really was the name of a drug that made you think you where in a really phat club with perfect music and a perfect vibe. Why do you think there is no other club like twilo?

Because there never was twilo well maybe in your head.. before you doubt me think about it because I am rite.......

The drug was made from pure compressed rocket fuel and yes you guessed it baby human.

Guest gabo

I miss the days of twilo... walking out of the club at 3:00pm and only a handful of junior fans were there... having junior throw records out in the crowd... asking us what we want to hear, listening to the greatest sound system in nyc, damn I miss those days

Originally posted by notallthere

but I was talking to this guy who told me that the place was never really there. Basically everyone that sez they went there wasn't really there. People that remember being there where really at tunnel and where brain washed by a guy named guy.

remember that guy that was a girl that used to dance topless on top of the speaker at Twilo??

No you don't u think you do but you don't because there never was... because twilo really was the name of a drug that made you think you where in a really phat club with perfect music and a perfect vibe. Why do you think there is no other club like twilo?

Because there never was twilo well maybe in your head.. before you doubt me think about it because I am rite.......

The drug was made from pure compressed rocket fuel and yes you guessed it baby human.

Ummm.....ok....what are you talking about???

Any ideas where I can get some more of this Twilo drug you speak of? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Any ideas where I can get some more of this Twilo drug you speak of? :confused:

well like I said they are made from compressed rocket fuel and baby human. You can get them though.... The first clue will be buried at boo6 randles island. Bring your shovel because they a buried in the ground under a certain red THONG.

but look out for the guardians of the twilo pills !!! If they catch you trying to steel them they will cut a 4 inch whole in your stomach and then suck your

intentness out like noodles on macaroni Sunday.

but look out for the guardians of the twilo pills !!! If they catch you trying to steel them they will cut a 4 inch whole in your stomach and then suck your insides out like noodles on macaroni Sunday

well like I said they are made from compressed rocket fuel and baby human. You can get them though.... The first clue will be buried at boo6 randles island. Bring your shovel because they a buried in the ground under a certain red THONG.

but look out for the guardians of the twilo pills !!! If they catch you trying to steel them they will cut a 4 inch whole in your stomach and then suck your

intentness out like noodles on macaroni Sunday.

but look out for the guardians of the twilo pills !!! If they catch you trying to steel them they will cut a 4 inch whole in your stomach and then suck your insides out like noodles on macaroni Sunday

Not after I beat them to bloody pulp with my shovel they won't!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Uh, im with tony and peterav75... junya! junya... junya..........

things just aint the same

earth could nevah be twilo

but on a brighter note, its the dawning of a new age, we can edukate the masses... and exit has nice cozy sofas.

~j*B

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WANT SOME OF THE DRUGS YOU ARE ON...

THEN I WILL SEE THINGS IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT...

Oh and I may as well go with this... But how do you explain if you were a Tunnel Junkie and you were walking up the block and heard all the wonderful beats shaking the walls of " TWILO "

PLEASE GIMME SOME OF THEM DRUGS YOU POSESS !!!