Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...so is it just me?????

...or does this bored completely SUCK lately, like in the past few months??? I feel like its a complete waste of time reading it, theres hardly anything worthwhile anymore. I don't know, maybe its just me, anyone agree???:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

It just says alot about that world renowned New Jersey nightlife scene:D

not for the nothin...but the ny board is filled with stupid shit as well.....'what kind of cigarrettes do u smoke" "what kind of toilet paper do u use?" "what kind of car do u drive" etc etc etc....and not to mention the ever so intelligent conversations about exit!

i agree. i only started posting a short while ago, but have been reading for a long time and notices that the board has slowed down a bit. i think that maybe the things that keep the jersey board going are the things that people dont want (or complain about) like the promoters posts about their parties...that always gets people going...and drama filled posts, those were great. it seems like everytime someone says "fuck you" these days, the post gets moved to the drama forum. and i think that the silly post are cool too, since we pretty much cant talk about anything else anymore! i dont know...am i wrong?? :confused:

THIS IS WHY THIS BOARD SUX

1. THERE ARE ABOUT 4 GIRLS WHO ARE ALL FRIENDS THAT SIMPLY CANT USE AOL INSTANT MESSANGER FOR SOME REASON AND ALL THEY DO IS TALK TO ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THE STUPIDEST SHIT.

2. HUNKA BUNKA PROMOTERS KEEP BUMPING UP THEIR POSTS ABOUT THEIR LAME ASS PARTIES

3. THE FREAKS FROM NEW BRUNSWICK WHO THINK THAT OLD QUEENS IS SOME KIND OF CLUB

4. THE PLATINUM FOLKS TALKING ABOUT ONLY HAVING REAL MUSIC, WHEN IN ACTUALITY THEIR RESIDENT DJ SUX

5. THE ONLY THING ABYSS HAS GOING FOR IT IS SANTANA, THEIR PROMOTERS ARE CHEESY AND UGLY I MIGHT ADD

6.JOEYS IS NOT A NIGHTCLUB BY THE WAY, SO ALL THE POSTS ABOUT THAT PLACE ARE SILLY

I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS

AND JUST IN CASE YOUR NOT CLEAR ON WHO I WAS TALKING OF HERE WE GO IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

THERESADF

CLUBKITTY

KETTLEONE4ME

BONSOLIDD

SCARLETPROMOS

SYDNIE

CLUBANGEL

SWEETUMZZ

STARBRYTE

IBCLUBBIN

TEKLORD310

JARMENIO

YOU GET MY DRIFT? THE ONLY ONE ON HERE WITH ANY COMMON SENSE BESIDES MYSELF IS SALEEN AND HE DOESNT EVEN POST ANYMORE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beyourself420

1. THERE ARE ABOUT 4 GIRLS WHO ARE ALL FRIENDS THAT SIMPLY CANT USE AOL INSTANT MESSANGER FOR SOME REASON AND ALL THEY DO IS TALK TO ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THE STUPIDEST SHIT.

2. HUNKA BUNKA PROMOTERS KEEP BUMPING UP THEIR POSTS ABOUT THEIR LAME ASS PARTIES

4. THE PLATINUM FOLKS TALKING ABOUT ONLY HAVING REAL MUSIC, WHEN IN ACTUALITY THEIR RESIDENT DJ SUX

5. THE ONLY THING ABYSS HAS GOING FOR IT IS SANTANA, THEIR PROMOTERS ARE CHEESY AND UGLY I MIGHT ADD

6.JOEYS IS NOT A NIGHTCLUB BY THE WAY, SO ALL THE POSTS ABOUT THAT PLACE ARE SILLY

I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS

Luke I have taught you well, you don't need my guidance any more, use the force and you will be a CP jedi!

I'm still laughing at number 1......... those cunts clutter up the board all day long with garbage..... Maybee I should move in with them and put something in their mouths to SHUT THEM THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR A GOOD ASS FUCKING SO THEY CAN'T SIT AT THE COMPUTER FOR A WHILE............

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm still laughing at number 1......... those *cunts* clutter up the board all day long with garbage

there's that darn word again! LOL.....at least it might make for some interesting responses!!?!?!

- the board is what the posters make of it...

- i used to post alot back in 97/98... but the board just kept gettin dumber and dumber, and i stopped for a while... i just rececently started posting to try and promote my good friends' techno party... then got caught up in the nb politics, since i am a resident...

- i personally feel like an outkast on the board for not really

conforming to 'popular' opinion... that, and its seemingly very cliquey... but its all good...

- maybe more people should contribute to posts worth reading...

Originally posted by saleen351

Luke I have taught you well, you don't need my guidance any more, use the force and you will be a CP jedi!

I'm still laughing at number 1......... those cunts clutter up the board all day long with garbage..... Maybee I should move in with them and put something in their mouths to SHUT THEM THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR A GOOD ASS FUCKING SO THEY CAN'T SIT AT THE COMPUTER FOR A WHILE............

Ding Ding Ding........

Round 1

I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS

please do.......this is hilarious. ;)

AND JUST IN CASE YOUR NOT CLEAR ON WHO I WAS TALKING OF HERE WE GO IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

THERESADF

CLUBKITTY

KETTLEONE4ME

BONSOLIDD

SCARLETPROMOS

SYDNIE

CLUBANGEL

SWEETUMZZ

STARBRYTE

IBCLUBBIN

TEKLORD310

JARMENIO

YOU GET MY DRIFT? THE ONLY ONE ON HERE WITH ANY COMMON SENSE BESIDES MYSELF IS SALEEN AND HE DOESNT EVEN POST ANYMORE

Thank you for putting me 1st on your list I'm very flattered! :)

By the way why did you call yourself cheesey and ugly? You promote for Abyss! :finger:

Originally posted by teresadf

Thank you for putting me 1st on your list I'm very flattered! :)

By the way why did you call yourself cheesey and ugly? You promote for Abyss! :finger:

HEY LISTEN I SAID IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, SO DONT GET TOO FLATTERED, AND NO I DO NOT PROMOTE FOR ABYSS. I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A PROMOTER.:bigfinger SORRY. THOUGH I DID NOTICE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GO TO VINYL, WHEN I GET BACK INTO JERSEY MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AT VINYL, I NORMALLY HANG OUT IN THE BACK BY THE BATHROOMS

HEY LISTEN I SAID IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, SO DONT GET TOO FLATTERED, AND NO I DO NOT PROMOTE FOR ABYSS. I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A PROMOTER.:bigfinger SORRY. THOUGH I DID NOTICE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GO TO VINYL, WHEN I GET BACK INTO JERSEY MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AT VINYL, I NORMALLY HANG OUT IN THE BACK BY THE BATHROOMS

DING DING DING.....round two!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i think the most annoying thing about this board is the people who bitch and moan about how annoying other people posting is, when in actuality it is more annoying to read someone post about how annoyed they are about annoying posts....:confused:

I think the JERSEY board is what it is, is because the JERSEY board is the JERSEY board.:)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i think the most annoying thing about this board is the people who bitch and moan about how annoying other people posting is, when in actuality it is more annoying to read someone post about how annoyed they are about annoying posts....:confused:

same here.... if people get pissed or annoyed by cliques or talk about wack NJ clubs, then DONT FUCKIN' READ CLUBPLANET. cause we all know 1/2 the people on here are homegirls/boys , so its unavoidable.

i personally could care less -- CP passes the time when im at work....thats all....i dont go to meet-ups and all that crap :D