Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Abyss tonight?

Abyss was ok. It was my first time there, and crowd wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Most people were kind enough to say sorry or excuse me if you bumped into them. Acosta was so so, not my style. Their sound system blows too. Oh well, i'm glad I went. Next time bring ear plugs if you are gonna be on the "main floor" by the booth.

very disappointed in acosta..he was much better at exit.

Worst thing manny did all nite was show him how to use the truck horn...acosta abused that thing--even when manny is crunk as hell he dont pull the thing that much---my earrrrzzzz

Track selection wasnt bad..it was only a 2 hr set but in 3 hrs at exit he impressed me a lot more.

When i went to slap his hand and give him some props, he said thanks...then i asked him a quick song ID...to which he replied, "i dunno, prolly some new hot shit" thanks. made my night.:rolleyes:

Chicken wrap in the cafe in the lobby was awesome. One of my fav parts of the night. Nice seeing codica, teklord, the lovely SpyGirl manny, kirk, and the whole crew....back in 2 weeks...

peace

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by teklord310

Their sound system blows too. Oh well, i'm glad I went. Next time bring ear plugs if you are gonna be on the "main floor" by the booth.

OK let me ask you something, what sound system to you is good? I am in that club at least twice a week and my ears are fine, the system rocks, please tell me you think Bunka's is better or even yet tell me Platinums is better, your on crack son

Originally posted by djmikebugout

very disappointed in acosta..he was much better at exit.

Worst thing manny did all nite was show him how to use the truck horn...acosta abused that thing--even when manny is crunk as hell he dont pull the thing that much---my earrrrzzzz

Mike BuGouT

I thought Acosta did well.. definitely better at Exit, but I mostly account it to the fact that he had a lot longer set..

And stop lying Mikey, you know you love the horn ;)

Originally posted by kettleone4me

OK let me ask you something, what sound system to you is good? I am in that club at least twice a week and my ears are fine, the system rocks, please tell me you think Bunka's is better or even yet tell me Platinums is better, your on crack son

i smell drama!!!!!!!

BG

Ok i do agree the sometime the system is alittle funny....I hear it myself...and i heard it with Acosta....BUT i wont go so far as to say the system blows....And Acosta was def feeling that horn lol As for the chicken wraps, sometimes i skip dinner to eat one of John's ( the greek guy cooking for you) chicken wraps thats how good they are. Crowd didnt feel him at first because manny was bumping soem hard beats before Acosta went on. But i think Acosta gave ppl their money's worth......Def love his style wish we had a resident in the area like that.

SPYGIRL.....ALWAYS love to see you.....Lauren yet again no where to be found

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Twilo's sound system was good. :D My ears are very sensitive and ring very easily, they are still ringing from Wednesday night. I wouldn't say the sound system rocks, but ok you are correct.. it doesn't suck ass. Somewhere in the middle.

Someone went up to Acosta and asked him what the name of the song was that he just played and he said, "I donno, some new shit." Go Acosta!

Originally posted by teklord310

Twilo's sound system was good. :D My ears are very sensitive and ring very easily, they are still ringing from Wednesday night. I wouldn't say the sound system rocks, but ok you are correct.. it doesn't suck ass. Somewhere in the middle.

Someone went up to Acosta and asked him what the name of the song was that he just played and he said, "I donno, some new shit." Go Acosta!

maybe he just didnt want to give away the ID? or maybe hes just a dumbass....

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

codica is a dork

platinum tuesday? 18 to get in and Amatucci on the ones...guaranteed to be better than thursdays IMO :)

BG

Are there flyers going out or what? Nobody is gonna know about this. I'll try and come by IFF Amatucci is spinning.

We're all low life dorks.